Looking Forward To Next Week, Bengals A Big Test

MD-FalconFan13

Great win team!!!!

Love the heart and grit that we showed. Really impressed!! Looking forward to next week, we play a tough defense in the Bengals. They are a very tough defense to score on, and should prove a much greater challenge than NO defense did.

They get pressure with 4 rushers. They had some injuries but should be a stout test for our O-Line. However if we can keep Matt upright and run a little, then we can come away with the win. Would be a great start to the season.

Our line needs to show out again. Looked awesome this week. Need it again, especially if Matthews is hurt. As for our D i think we do better because we can blitz Dalton where we couldn't against Brees. Dalton is one of the worst QBs against the blitz. Trufant can handle Green. Can theirs handle our 4 #1s?

Can not compute. Need at least 24 hours to celebrate before moving on.

This.

Also, the Saints had a top 5 D in the league last year, what were they - 3rd in both PPG and YPG? 4th or something in passing YPG? And they added Byrd...but we still thrashed them. I'd say we can beat any defense this year if need be.

Bask in the ambiance of the win. For now.

We are down to our 3rd and 4th tackles going up against a top D-line.

Ya I'm a little worried about that.

People need to stop saying this

Yes baker was penciled in as the starter but it was only a matter of time before he was benched or got injured he's had one solid year the rest have been horrible.

I said at the end of last year Homles would improve and be our starting RT and it looks that way if he can handle Cam Jordan he can handle anyone I'm interested to see how he does against someone with speed though.

So were really only down one tackle and we have two guys in Gabe and Schreader who have started before so not really like last year as it seemed like it was Blalock and a bunch of youngsters or fill ins.

Three upcoming road games - @CIN, @MIN, @NYG. To make the playoffs, Falcons have to win at least one of those.

Cincy will be very tough.

Falcons should beat the Vikings and Giants. The Bengals will be though but Dalton is no Drew Brees and the defense should be better this week. Falcons won't put up 560+ yards on the Bengals defense but I think they will have a good game. A good test for the second week to gauge the team.

Colston is nowhere near AJ Green's planet.

But I'd say the Brees>Colston makes it much closer those two are on the same page were as Dalton and green aren't Dalton throws it up for grabs a lot and green makes a lot of plays.

Plus we can take Green out of the game with coverage help it wouldn't have mattered had we done that with brees as he would have just burned us else were.

But I'd say the Brees>Colston makes it much closer those two are on the same page were as Dalton and green aren't Dalton throws it up for grabs a lot and green makes a lot of plays.

Plus we can take Green out of the game with coverage help it wouldn't have mattered had we done that with brees as he would have just burned us else were.

Dalton put up 300yds passing against a better defense than ours. 3 sacks against an OL slightly better than ours and 7 hits. There are a lot of things to keep in mind. Each game is its own entity. We have a better offense than the Ravens, but we are still facing a team with better corners than N.O. and a better DL than N.O. The LB's are also better. Offensively they have weapons who should not be underrated here. This game like ALL games should be taken seriously. Even a game against the Raiders.

People need to stop saying this

Yes baker was penciled in as the starter but it was only a matter of time before he was benched or got injured he's had one solid year the rest have been horrible.

I said at the end of last year Homles would improve and be our starting RT and it looks that way if he can handle Cam Jordan he can handle anyone I'm interested to see how he does against someone with speed though.

So were really only down one tackle and we have two guys in Gabe and Schreader who have started before so not really like last year as it seemed like it was Blalock and a bunch of youngsters or fill ins.

There really aren't many people mentioning it other than SB.

This.

Also, the Saints had a top 5 D in the league last year, what were they - 3rd in both PPG and YPG? 4th or something in passing YPG? And they added Byrd...but we still thrashed them. I'd say we can beat any defense this year if need be.

Bask in the ambiance of the win. For now.

Yea this... they fielded a great D last year and only got better... and MR turned them into swiss cheese