Just Walked In The Door From A Fantastic Game...

trudweathers

And boy are my feet sore..... thadump

WE DAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My voice is gone and my ears are ringing but I have to say that was one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of attending. The Falcon fans drowned out the Stanks as Matt Ryan pelted that yellow defense with things they will have nightmares about.

DVR fired up so I can see what I saw.

I am pumped....

tumblr_mdvjppdsgq1rw13co.gif

My voice is gone and my ears are ringing but I have to say that was one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of attending. The Falcon fans drowned out the Stanks as Matt Ryan pelted that yellow defense with things they will have nightmares about.

I am pumped....

HOW loud was it ??

From the TV angles, didn't see many empty seats. True ??

I am pumped....

I'm hoarse too. That was a really fun game, it was my wife's first game. She's good luck, apparently.

I didn't encounter any rude saints fans, but they were all so ******* gross. Just awful, yucky looking people. Lots of cellulite.

The construction around the dome is kind of a nightmare.

Did I mention the saints fans are really gross? I think I need a shot of penicillin.

I'm hoarse too. That was a really fun game, it was my wife's first game. She's good luck, apparently.

I didn't encounter any rude saints fans, but they were all so ******* gross. Just awful, yucky looking people. Lots of cellulite.

Did I mention the saints fans are really gross? I think I need a shot of penicillin.

I wonder if that public service video with the backwoods country cartoon singing about not cussing, fighting, spitting and running on the field was directed specifically at the swamp scum

Opposing fans at our next home game will not only be unsightly with lots of cellulite, but plenty of liver spots as well.

10659404_10152299078476361_4713758357372957929_n.jpg?oh=144b395f001284b65c4f8426dcc19eb2&oe=548F6DD3&__gda__=1420196230_a464f6d68c33a67551693b02f0e94629

It was great to see and hear the crowd through the TV. Did the parade help get people in on time?

I was in my seat by 12:45 and would have preferred to have been in earlier - it was hot standing in the lines, and I never saw the parade. I don't know if that's because it passed by before I was in line or after.

Parade came down between the GWCC and CNN Center to the Dome at about 11:45am. It was nice, we came out of eating at CNN just as it was passing. I couldn't see the front, but I could hear a lot of screaming and the drumline playing.

Best line of the day....Falcon's fan to Saints fan on Marta....."I love New Orleans....but I hate the Saints!"