Freeman The Real Mvp

KRUNKuno

We have weapons out the ***. We can put four WRs on the field and know that one of them will be better than one of the opposing CBs. And now we have the most versatile group of RBs that we've ever had. Looking forward to Freeman going from being rookie to a key player in the next few weeks. I'd love to see them split him out wide just to see some LB's cup fill with plss at the thought of covering him.

I was thinking Matt Ryan and Matt Bryant were the "real MVPs" but ok...

I'm okay with that. But we got 21 points from our running backs. Antone's huge run... Rodger's huge run... Freeman getting that first down. That's 21 points. A lot of Ryan's stats came from those guys... So let's not act like he did it alone!

We actually used every weapon on our team and it was beautiful. I've never seen Matt play like that, and I don't mean his passing. He was so aware and dialed in today. He was running all over the field pushing and going the extra mile. You could tell he wasn't going to let this team lose today. He wanted this win so bad and the entire team showed up. Every running back had a crucial play and almost every receiver on the team contributed.

On a night when it was all offense the defense might have made two of the most pivotal plays, the Bobby Mac interception and Willie Mo's forced fumble. Total team victory that I'm very proud of.