My Crow

Durrtay

I had to leave after the first ten minutes or so, then i came back after school and finished the game.

I left just after Hester false started and then dropped an easy 1'st down on 3'rd down, and thought about how i'd been saying all along he wasn't a receiving threat, worse than HD and Darius Johnson too, i said.

Then when i came back and watched the game Hester proved me wrong. Count me in on the crow too, Hester has me excited on offense. Never been happier to be wrong.

The really strange part was that Ryan completely trusted him in crucial situations. That says something about what he sees in Hester as a receiver.

But lots of Hester's success was because the Saints, for some strange reason, decided to have only 3 CBs, leaving Hester covered by a safety or LB. I think Rob Ryan outsmarted himself with his 3 safety revolution :)

The key to his success is he doesn't have to be the same kind of WR that Roddy and Julio are. The wealth of WR riches the Falcons have means Hester can fill a niche role. The deep pass he hauled in from Ryan was a great "traditional WR" catch, but his real value to the Falcons is he can be a 'middle of the field' threat that was vacated by TG's departure.

Hester + Julio + Antone = three playmakers who can take it to the house from anywhere on the field.

I had to leave after the first ten minutes or so, then i came back after school and finished the game.

I left just after Hester false started and then dropped an easy 1'st down on 3'rd down, and thought about how i'd been saying all along he wasn't a receiving threat, worse than HD and Darius Johnson too, i said.

Then when i came back and watched the game Hester proved me wrong. Count me in on the crow too, Hester has me excited on offense. Never been happier to be wrong.

I was the same way after the 1st drive. I was ready to see him buried on the bench. He showed up after that. Quite a weapon if he continues to play like that along with HD too.

I was the same way after the 1st drive. I was ready to see him buried on the bench. He showed up after that. Quite a weapon if he continues to play like that along with HD too.

I think this gets overlooked a lot. HD83 put up over 1000 yards receiving last year with our injuries to WR. He built up great game chemistry with MR2. Now Matty has total trust with with Roddy Julio and HD. Its scary to think what could happen if we stay healthy all year.

The key to his success is he doesn't have to be the same kind of WR that Roddy and Julio are. The wealth of WR riches the Falcons have means Hester can fill a niche role. The deep pass he hauled in from Ryan was a great "traditional WR" catch, but his real value to the Falcons is he can be a 'middle of the field' threat that was vacated by TG's departure.

Hester + Julio + Antone = three playmakers who can take it to the house from anywhere on the field.

great point. bears fans kept warning that hester "wasnt a WR" and just couldnt do it, but that is because the bears forced him into being the #1 option at WR. then when they finally got some real WR's that could allow hester to fall into that # or #4 WR role, they got rid of him. lmao

i think its easy to see now, the bears never knew how to use hester. the guy has always been a great athlete and is amazing in the open field. i think he will be great with harry as the go to guys when people double roddy and julio. i actually think the combination of Hester and douglas could be better than Gonza was for our offense