Im Gonna Eat Some Crow Here

Miller2Rison

as u all know, i have been against the SJax signing since day one but i have to say that today that SJax looked promising to me and i love how we used all 4 RBs in the mix and i'm happy we can rotate 4 of them out to keep them fresh.

also, Freeman....wow, i might even have to eat crow on wanting us to trade up for Clowney, Freeman has shown some promise. I always liked Freeman and i think he could be a better back than Dunn.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson looked like an aging RB who has lost a step but still has plenty of power, and we used him like we should. As long as the carries are distributed between the 4 of them all season, the run game should be OK. If we start relying on Jackson to gain 100 yards on 20 carries we are in trouble.

Outside of Biermann, there isn't a player on this team I'm particularly unhappy with. McClain was on my sh!t list until the interception. All in all, this was a fantastic performance on so many levels.

I'm unhappy with anyone not named Babineaux who was supposed to rush the passer.

I'm not impressed with Sjax. I am, however, impressed that we were more RBBC, which is how he should be used. One of things that I was most worried about with Sjax, was that he'd be the premier back.

I knew we were going RBBC. That's whybi wasn't worried about it. We have the ability to switch gears on anybody this year. Some ppl need to eat crow on Quizz too. We need all 4 of those guys this year. This is the kind of team I've envisioned. Even with Snelling I thought we were still slow along with TG. To be explosive we needed speed. TG along with Snelling was not speed. JJ, Roddy, HD, Hester, Freeman, smith, Quizz and NOW SJax is speed everywhere. We will have a problematic offense for teams this season.

as u all know, i have been against the SJax signing since day one but i have to say that today that SJax looked promising to me and i love how we used all 4 RBs in the mix and i'm happy we can rotate 4 of them out to keep them fresh.

also, Freeman....wow, i might even have to eat crow on wanting us to trade up for Clowney, Freeman has shown some promise. I always liked Freeman and i think he could be a better back than Dunn.

While the crow is still hot I may as well eat some on Hester. He really makes the offense special. You can't defend JJ RW HD Hester and LOLO too.

clowney now out 4-6 weeks with a torn meniscus, he wont be delivering for anybody.

From where I was sitting SJ looked really slow, I think he dropped an easy pass as well. Everyone in my section was begging Smitty for Freeman.

That said, when I saw the stats and SJ had 4+ ypc it was clear he did better than I thought.

If we beat those skanks, Smitty made the right call and I am happy

I'm impressed with SJax's power. His speed not so much.

I like all 4 of our RBs. This is maybe the deepest RB group we've ever had.

Not the deepest but def the best collectively. It used to be Turner/Quizz/Snelling/smith. I like SJ/Quizz/Smith/Freeman much better. Wish we had turner in his prime in this committee.