Trufant And Alford

atljbo

same thing ive been saying.

our only holes are pass rushers and RT. everything is solid.

and with carimi, holmes actually playing kind of well and matthews hopefully coming back soon, maybe RT/LT isnt a weak spot.

so, yeah, get a pass rusher and we are set. wouldnt mind trading a 1st for a pass rusher if the right deal comes along

Was just about to give props to these guys. They played superbly. Both made great plays. And I feel Tue interference call on Alford was a bit bogus. Both of them played very very well. Everything brees hot was over the middle.

And Robert McClain played well too... I guess.

I agree that was bogus.... He turned his head and was playing the ball

Was just about to give props to these guys. They played superbly. Both made great plays. And I feel Tue interference call on Alford was a bit bogus. Both of them played very very well. Everything brees hot was over the middle.

And Robert McClain played well too... I guess.

Hive sop dap though. Dang predictive text.

Nah we'll get screwed as we'll have to pay 8-12 mill per aswell I say wait until FA and get it done there.

But I totally agree with JBO we need this soughted in FA,get a proven pass rusher in here.

You have a point. But Justin isn't getting to FA. Atlanta has to make a sacrifice. We made one with Abe and he produced for us. Make another one for Houston. He is proven. And we need a pass rusher desperately

You have a point. But Justin isn't getting to FA. Atlanta has to make a sacrifice. We made one with Abe and he produced for us. Make another one for Houston. He is proven. And we need a pass rusher desperately

Your point is valid but for me draft picks especially high ones are like gold and having to give up multiple picks in such a short space of time ie the Julio trade for me isn't something I want us to now revisit.I don't know whose entering FA pass rush wise but I'd prefer us to go get a guy there.Personally your right Houston won't hit FA and I don't think KC will be giving him up anytime soon regardless of what we send there way picks wise.

Your point is valid but for me draft picks especially high ones are like gold and having to give up multiple picks in such a short space of time ie the Julio trade for me isn't something I want us to now revisit.I don't know whose entering FA pass rush wise but I'd prefer us to go get a guy there.Personally your right Houston won't hit FA and I don't think KC will be giving him up anytime soon regardless of what we send there way picks wise.

I doubt KC give him up also. I value high round picks too. I hated the Julio trade. I want us to build through the draft. But man it just look like we can't draft a pass rusher