Good Job O-Line

AmaZze

O-line was held together by gum and tape today. Besides a few plays, they barely gave Ryan the time he needed. Ryan did an unbelievable job buying time and moving around in the pocket. Really looked elite today. Run blocking wasn't all that good today. Holes closed up and the RBs had to make plays on their own.

Every back had 4.0 or better rushing except smith. Even Ryan had 5.0 which means when he did run he had lanes which he never used to have. I think you're just being not picky. I didn't see the back creating plays before the line. Any creativity was after they went thru the designed hole.

O line played way better than I've seen in years. Yes there were times when Ryan had to be a magician in the pocket but there were also many times Ryan actually had a lot of time to go through his reads completely. Our running back by committee worked well and our backs were not consistently hit in the backfield.