Meltdown Thread

joe horn

I wanted to throw something, punch something, kick something, BREAK something but I didn't. I just let the hate and anger seethe inside. I am just waiting to take it out on some personal relationship after they ask me something stupid, like "Please pass the ketchup."

What da **** you MEAN, pass the ketchup?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I wanted, and expected to win, but you guys know me...I'm a realist. I understand that the falcons didn't get those previous 3 out of 16 wins by not getting a split every 2 to 3 years. It was just that time.

We we all wanted and expected our teams to win. Im a realist too and anything goes when the falcons saints meet up. Weird stuff happens no matter who is better on paper. Its a true NFL rivalry.

Its a cant miss type of game. Many recently have went down to the final mins if not the final drives to determine who wins.

All zingers aside. It was a super cant miss game. probably one if not the best week 1 games you could see. I would recommend it to any teams fans to watch regardless if your not a falcon or saints fan. It was some good football. Bad D football but still great football.