Mike Tice

turn'em loose

the whole OL Has gotten better from last year, Tice has coached them up, but yeah Jake needs to get back in the line up in a hurry!

Blalock appears to have bounced back, Hawley is playing great and will only continue to get better with more experience, and Asamoah has done far more than just plug the void we had at RG. Vastly improved interior O-line play has taken some pressure off the OT spots and, in turn, has made Ryan's life much easier.

Am i the only one who thought Carimi didnt look good at LT.

But props to coach Tice... Hawley looked solid last year but he looked good in this game and ppl will continue to clown Holmes... He needs to improve his finishing as a run blocker but the guy looks much improved

But props to coach Tice... Hawley looked solid last year but he looked good in this game and ppl will continue to clown Holmes... He needs to improve his finishing as a run blocker but the guy looks much improved

He didn't but he held up well enough. Some of it may also be that everyone was expecting a disaster once they saw Carimi at LT.

it is a work in progress but there's precious little of the porousness that was a feature last season. I expect that Cincinatti will push the envelope a bit but we know Matt can get it out in a hurry and our RBBC should also give us a wrinkle or 2. I am sure we'll be stout enough this week though.

He was obviously horrible playing a position that he'd never played at before. But held up well enough to help us finish the game with a win.

Gabe did well and we had quite a few chipblocks to help him but like it was said it was his first time playing a position he didn't expect to play. I'm pretty sure if he had to do it again this week, with a full week of practice he could hold his own another game or two. plus if this game is any indication of how our interior will play, shoot I could play LT out there