Props To Jake Gabe And Lamar

HEIST

He had a very ugly pressure given up before he was benched though. One thing this game showed is that he's way more comfortable at LT than RT.

One pressure. Just like how this board lost their nuts when Hawley gave up that one pressure to Starks in the PS.

The guy was invisible. You can't give me a handful of bad plays in pass pro from Holmes.

They gave up pressure and push back but not the catastrophic screw up that doomed this team last year. Thankfully Matt gets the ball out really quickly, but I have no illusions that they played well.

What they did do was play well enough to give the offense a chance. Matt had a lot of contested throws and throws with his OT's back in his face, but he still had an extra half second he didn't have last year and that was the difference in the game.

I said all offseason, this line doesn't need to be great. If they can be average, and Matt Ryan is his usual self, this O will not be the reason we lose games.