Time To Take Our Respect Today

roman42

we all have heard the predictions, the down play, hard knocks, etc.. today we must deliver a message to the aints that not only is this a different team, that we will smack them in the mouth, bring the swagger, willie mo slam somebodys a$$, Graham doesn't like contact and physical contact, press his a$$ to the back field, Nolan can dial up a game plan ala the 5 pick game, today the pundits will see.

I dislike everything about the stains from the emblem, their fans, everything, the voodoo, creepy crap, I can't contain myself when we play them, unlike any other game, our tone has to be set today, we can't let up at all, everybody better bring their A game, from Cox on down to the punter, I'm sick of hearing sapp, evans, etc.. running off about my team, geez let this game begin already.

we all have heard the predictions, the down play, hard knocks, etc.. today we must deliver a message to the aints that not only is this a different team, that we will smack them in the mouth, bring the swagger, willie mo slam somebodys a$$, Graham doesn't like contact and physical contact, press his a$$ to the back field, Nolan can dial up a game plan ala the 5 pick game, today the pundits will see.

GO FALCONS!!!