Go Falcons! Let's Go Falcons!

GENERALZOD

Like many of you I have been waiting for this day for a while now. We all know what this Falcons team is capable of. It really is time, like the Rise Up theme says. It really is. I didn't like that theme at first. But I never really felt we had a team to add to it UNTIL NOW.

The Falcons organization has grown up I believe. We shall see today.

What get's me is the way the pundits measure their view of the NFC South by looking at the sAint's first as the measuring stick so to speak where this division goes, with no acknowledgment as to how the Falcons historically have a better winning record against that team.

Respect is earned, but I'll say one thing, over the years even though I am a HOMER so to speak, the FALCONS have been screwed by multiple calls, especially in playoff games. But rather than get into all that, I would rather concentrate on this game. The past is the past. It is TIME.

Something I must say though. While I can't stand the sAint's or Bucs or Panthers, the NFC South thanks to those teams reputation has made it a division where all the best drama and action goes on. And I should mention there has never been a back to back NFC SOUTH divisional winner. Let's hope this is the start of something for the Falcons.

My favorite player is Julio Jones, I can't say enough good things about Julio. He has helped people in need that never gets mentioned. When the tornadoes hit Alabama a couple years ago he went out of his way when he didn't have to and was there helping to unload trucks and whatever needed to be done to assist people like you and me. This is why he is my favorite Atlanta Falcon player.

What's the point of this thread? IT IS QUITE SIMPLE ::::::::::::: IF you are a FALCONS FAN RISE UP AND REPLY WITH YOUR OWN GO FALCONS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN