The Official Saints At Falcons In-Game Thread

BankerBird™

Alright, it's Week 1 and the Falcons open the season at home against their bitter rivals, the Saints, who have had their number over the past several years.

You guys know the drill about the Official In-Game thread. For the benefit and enjoyment of everyone who'll be signed into the AFMB message boards during today's game, please post ALL game-related comments in THIS thread. Once the game starts, ANY other game-related threads WILL BE MERGED into this thread.

Rise Up!

BB-

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Hey all, I have work and will miss today's game. Last year I would DVR games but we had to trim down on our subscription because of financial problems which means no more DVR.

Does anybody have a way to watch today's game? Can anyone upload it on Youtube under private so it doesn't get taken down and help me watch it? Please help a falcons fan in need.

Ready to watch some "Real Football!!!!" I sure hope we use Hester, early and often. Back them off the line w/ some deep shots, which will make things easier for Stephen, and Freeman. I'm so ready to blow the Taints out of the Dome. Cover their TE and Cooks and we have the run defense down so we should give Brees fits all day.

I can't start a new thread but just wanted to let you guys know you can win a free Matt Ryan signed authentic jersey!

All you gotta do is tweet at @FalconsMMoore and guess the Falcons total rushing yards. Tiebreakers the Saints total points.

Feel free to take this and make a thread if you want. Figured I would spread the word to my fellow board members!