Panthers At Bucs

jb 3.0

Getting ready to head out to the game, and wanted to wish all of our teams an injury free day...especially to all of our key players.

I'll be back tonight when we get home, probably not until 9 or so.

Panther fans...Not to worry, One loss early isn't the end of the world.

Just enjoy and have a fabulous OPENING DAY!!!

ALL OF US!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Cam not a difference maker? Just wondering your take

Well I mean, he's a threat for a big run here and there but he's a fifty percent dink n dunker. Da still the qb2? He could probably manage the offense more effectively while the defense wins the game

He won't be as fun to watch considering he doesn't dance and stuff but he can get the job done

Well I mean, he's a threat for a big run here and there but he's a fifty percent dink n dunker. Da still the qb2? He could probably manage the offense more effectively while the defense wins the game

He won't be as fun to watch considering he doesn't dance and stuff but he can get the job done

Actually he's a 60% completion passer but I don't have has much faith in DA as most.

Unlike Ryan last season... Cam is worth a few extra wins a season...

If it's Anderson... then.... we should hopefully see an offensive gameplan revolving around quick throws and forcing Stewart/Tolbert down their throats. Stewart is healthy............which is rare.....use him as much as possible before he gets injured again.

The only thing that has me feeling not completely bad about Anderson this week, is the fact that he apparently has as much experience with the new WRs as Cam does.

ABout to nab JStew in fantasy

That would be a good idea.

I hope Dwill has a different outcome than I foresee for him, but I can't get the images out of my head of him stumbling as soon as he gets the ball and going down as soon as a defender even lightly touches him, most of last season and even this pre-season.