Blank Really Doesn't Care

Really? Really? If he does or does not then what difference does it make. You aren't ENTITLED to NOTHING. Blank is a Billionaire and you either root for the team and watch or you don't. That's the harsh reality of things. Paid for fans or haters.

As for who I am, I like the team, don't buy the drama and roll with the punches. : I am a real ATLANTA FALCONS FAN that is BTW......

Park at a Marta lot and ride in

much easier much safer --I mean traffic accidents

We used to part at Ft Gilliam and ride in from there for Braves and Falcons games

it was very convienent

Running MARTA trains every 15 minutes is convenient? We gave MARTA a shot yesterday and got down to Little 5 Points around 11:30, we made it to the platform but the train was bursting at the seams full and several hundred of us gave up and walked the last 1.2 miles to the Dome after seeing the sign saying the next train wouldn't arrive until closer to 12PM. That's ridiculous. It was the same schedule going back. It was fine leaving the Dome, trying to leave Little 5 Points? 15 minutes between trains.

Fix the timing issue and you'd have a valid point.

If he cared about fans going to the game and knowing the construction took away half the parking spaces, he could have leased a lot within the vicinity of the Dome and run a few shuttle busses for fans. Turner field comes to mind. I'm sure there are other spots. Just sayin', if he wasn't looking to line his pockets with gold he could have shown some compassion for the fans that help line those pockets.

The DOME Parking was sold out, that was it. On a serious note two weeks ago on a Thursday there was a college game at the Dome, packed house at Philips Arena for a concert, folks in town for Dragon-Con and people arriving for the Alabama game on that Saturday, traffic was a problem, not parking. There's parking available.

If he cared about fans going to the game and knowing the construction took away half the parking spaces, he could have leased a lot within the vicinity of the Dome and run a few shuttle busses for fans. Turner field comes to mind. I'm sure there are other spots. Just sayin', if he wasn't looking to line his pockets with gold he could have shown some compassion for the fans that help line those pockets.

MARTA still arrives right under Philips, right?

And let's face it, Blank inherited an atrocious parking situation to begin with.