Blank Really Doesn't Care

Big_Dog

If he cared about fans going to the game and knowing the construction took away half the parking spaces, he could have leased a lot within the vicinity of the Dome and run a few shuttle busses for fans. Turner field comes to mind. I'm sure there are other spots. Just sayin', if he wasn't looking to line his pockets with gold he could have shown some compassion for the fans that help line those pockets.

Sometimes we tailgate, sometimes we take Marta. Blank is giving away 15000 round trip tickets on Marta for the first two home games. He's promoting fans to take alternative transportation because he knows parking is scarce. Tailgating will be a premium this year as lot owners know they have us by the balls. What used to cost $25 is now $40. Since I only bring two in my car, I probably won't tailgate this year. It changes the experience, but that's life.

Sometimes we tailgate, sometimes we take Marta. Blank is giving away 15000 round trip tickets on Marta for the first two home games. He's promoting fans to take alternative transportation because he knows parking is scarce. Tailgating will be a premium this year as lot owners know they have us by the balls. What used to cost $25 is now $40. Since I only bring two in my car, I probably won't tailgate this year. It changes the experience, but that's life.

Didn't know that. Thnx

Miller Lite and Atlanta Falcons representatives will hand out free Breeze tickets on Sunday, September 7, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., and Thursday, September 18, between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. at the H.E. Holmes, Indian Creek, College Park and Lindbergh MARTA stations. Additional route and schedule information is available by visiting www.itsmarta.com.

“MARTA is a safe, easy and convenient way for our fans to get to and from home games, especially this season as we adjust to the new traffic and parking landscape surrounding the Dome,” Falcons President & CEO Rich McKay said. “We're excited to join Miller Lite and the Free Rides program in making safety a priority and reminding Falcons fans to take advantage of the valuable service MARTA provides.”

If he cared about fans going to the game and knowing the construction took away half the parking spaces, he could have leased a lot within the vicinity of the Dome and run a few shuttle busses for fans. Turner field comes to mind. I'm sure there are other spots. Just sayin', if he wasn't looking to line his pockets with gold he could have shown some compassion for the fans that help line those pockets.

Cry me a river Nancy. Try parking at Lucas Oil. Or University of Phoenix. Or the Mistake by the Lake. Or Soldier Field. Or any other NFL stadium. They all suck too.