Here's To Some Good Football For All Teams That Are Represented In R C!

Kevo

I just wanna say... no matter what.. it's just a game. If your team loses it isn't the end of the world, I'm talking to you shred.

Any hoo every one enjoy the day. Don't drink to much, eat some good food, and try not to break anything

I just wanna say... no matter what.. it's just a game. If your team loses it isn't the end of the world, I'm talking to you shred.

Any hoo every one enjoy the day. Don't drink to much, eat some good food, and try not to break anything

I want you to show up at SR come rain or shine!

FEAR THE BEARD SYCO!

Bad omen how? WFW is anti-superSCam because of the lack of leadership, the pouting, lack of pocket presence, the immaturity, etc. If he could show WFW he has overcome these things WFW might become a fan of him. But going into year #4, it is doubtful!

You said Cam playing would be a bad omen here:

You misread the statement. If you look at your post above you bolded in he would play B4 you knew for sure he would. That is the bad omen reference (as never count your chickens B4 they hatch) not that Cam playing would be a bad omen. Has reading become a lost art with the younger generation?

+1 WFW

Nope Pox said "Cam will play though" and you bolded that statement and replied with "Bad omen...never utter those words again!"