Kenny Stills Out

ryanATL1988

That definitely helps. One less deep threat to deal with. Don't think Morgan is capable of much out the gate from a serious injury and Cooks is still a rookie. It's on Colston, Graham and the running game tomorrow in my opinion. It's going to be a fun match up and a lot closer than these pundits think.

That definitely helps. One less deep threat to deal with. Don't think Morgan is capable of much out the gate from a serious injury and Cooks is still a rookie. It's on Colston, Graham and the running game tomorrow in my opinion. It's going to be a fun match up and a lot closer than these pundits think.

He looked pretty speedy from the few plays he's had this preseason. In the Tenn game he had 3 catches for 108 yards. Plus Meachem will be good for a big play or 2. The speed is still there to worry about but I do think It will be close.

He looked pretty speedy from the few plays he's had this preseason. In the Tenn game he had 3 catches for 108 yards. Plus Meachem will be good for a big play or 2. The speed is still there to worry about but I do think It will be close.

They cut Meacham when they trimmed the roster to 53.

Edit. Just saw where they resigned him lol

Edited by shockerfalcon

This will hurt the Aints Stills is their best WR next to Colston. I see a blow out coming from the Falcons the Saints offense will be stalemate while their defense is not as good as advertised, the ICE MAN MATTY ICE will expose the Aints defense for what they are…. 2013 overachieving D with luck on their side. Look back at the Aints 2009 defense same difference.

Yea, I remember him being pretty fast. Just haven't seen or heard anything since the injury. Not expecting much this first game from him or Cooks. I think the Dec 21st game, they will be in a groove though.

Yea, I remember him being pretty fast. Just haven't seen or heard anything since the injury. Not expecting much this first game from him or Cooks. I think the Dec 21st game, they will be in a groove though.

That's fair... but he's been on IR for what seems to be 2 years lol (year and a half I guess) If he aint ready to go there is no hope. At least that's what I'm hoping for because I'm one of the few that's not overly confident about this group.

That's fair... but he's been on IR for what seems to be 2 years lol (year and a half I guess) If he aint ready to go there is no hope. At least that's what I'm hoping for because I'm one of the few that's not overly confident about this group.

Glad to see another honest Saints fan. I'm not sold on your WRs either, but you still have Brees and Payton. They can make almost anybody look good.

Colston is steady, but isn't as fast as he used to be. Cooks is blazing, but this is his first game. Stills is out. Morgan is coming back from a severe injury. Meachem is bleh. It's not a pretty group, especially without Stills. But Graham is a monster. I'm glad Sproles is gone. Hopefull yall forget about Pierre Thomas for 60 minutes as well lol. He does the most damage to us quietly.

Glad to see another honest Saints fan. I'm not sold on your WRs either, but you still have Brees and Payton. They can make almost anybody look good.

Colston is steady, but isn't as fast as he used to be. Cooks is blazing, but this is his first game. Stills is out. Morgan is coming back from a severe injury. Meachem is bleh. It's not a pretty group, especially without Stills. But Graham is a monster. I'm glad Sproles is gone. Hopefull yall forget about Pierre Thomas for 60 minutes as well lol. He does the most damage to us quietly.

In my personal opinion I strongly believe that's why we've seen a heavy dose of Sproles/Graham in the last few years. Receivers just aren't getting the separation they were. Colston and company did have their big games but it was not like it used to be. Seans had to make up for that with dump offs and screens. He'll find a way but I'd like to see some new blood the next few years at that position. I love Colston as a player, but the thought of having a guy like Julio has always appealed to me.

In my personal opinion I strongly believe that's why we've seen a heavy dose of Sproles/Graham in the last few years. Receivers just aren't getting the separation they were. Colston and company did have their big games but it was not like it used to be. Seans had to make up for that with dump offs and screens. He'll find a way but I'd like to see some new blood the next few years at that position. I love Colston as a player, but the thought of having a guy like Julio has always appealed to me.

well I always loved the thought of having a player like Jimmy lol. Guy is a monster. And he reps the U. So I pull for him, except against the Falcons

You guys have a lot of speed outside of colston but I al not sure about route running ability...... but as the old saying goes speed kills.

What makes your wrs dangerous is the fact you guys have a great system in place. Kinda like the Broncos under shannanhan and running backs and Denyy Green and the vikings. The system makes guys better players than they actual are. And that is not a slight on the talent at all btw.

You guys have a lot of speed outside of colston but I al not sure about route running ability...... but as the old saying goes speed kills.

What makes your wrs dangerous is the fact you guys have a great system in place. Kinda like the Broncos under shannanhan and running backs and Denyy Green and the vikings. The system makes guys better players than they actual are. And that is not a slight on the talent at all btw.

Morgan has supposedly worked on route running but I kind of agree. That's what I miss most about Lance Moore. I agree, I mean 7th round from Holfstra, UNFA from Tulsa in Moore, UNFA in Pierre Thomas. We generally made the most of what we had for that very reason you said. Robert Meachem was a first round pick and didn't really pan out. But Still, having a gamebreaker WR would be something I'd like to see Drew have before he goes.

**** most times when the Falcons lose in this series it isn't because of something the Saints did, it's because of something the Falcons screwed up.

Anybody who has watched them over the years knows you can throw records, stats who is more talented out the window Saints swept last year by a combined 11 points and that took a drop SJax to get those. Was more concerned in last years opener.

**** most times when the Falcons lose in this series it isn't because of something the Saints did, it's because of something the Falcons screwed up.

Anybody who has watched them over the years knows you can throw records, stats who is more talented out the window Saints swept last year by a combined 11 points and that took a drop SJax to get those. Was more concerned in last years opener.

Yup The Jackson drop and we had HD open and Ryan over threw him as well.... we had the right play call and everyone executed except Ryan. It was nothing the saints actually did.

We had some costly fumbles that the saints did cause too, so have to give them credit for that but if we do not turn the ball over we win both games IMO.

We were not as bad as the record indicated, and I think this year we are going to prove it.....this time tomorrow there will be a better sense if if I am right or not.