"expert" Predictions

Kurtzyy

post-564019-0-41647900-1410028488_thumb.

How could the Falcons ever win? I mean we lost the home opener last year with no offensive line, aided by an Sjax dropped touchdown. Almos all Falcons Saints games come down to the final play, but how could the Falcons ever win, right?

These experts are jokes. The one expert who picked us is gonna be laughing at the other ones. Sure, he also picked Green Bay to win. That could be credited as somewhat of a bad pick considering who the Seahawks are at home. However, I would love to know how it is almost unanimous that the Falcons lose. Whatever, they will be proved wrong #RISEUP

post-564019-0-41647900-1410028488_thumb.

Brees + Payton is 12-2 vs Falcons with one of the losses from a missed 29 yard FG in sudden death OT. The Falcons were 4-12 last year. If this was any other pair of teams would you pick the team who barely got 2 wins in 7 years? We couldn't even sweep them with a super bowl contending team when Payton was out for the year. For comparison look up Bills record vs Pats or Browns vs Pittsburgh over the last 8 years. I wouldn't pick Bills or Browns to win those games.

well cant really blame them

Falcons are coming off a 4-12 season

and M Smith has been Owned By Saints and S Payton

saying that I think the Falcons are better than ppl think, and i also believe Saints are not the super power ppl say they are....

we will see if thats enough for M Smith to get a Rare win vs S Payton

New season, same Damm prediction Whining. When will peeps learn that predictions mean NOTHING

When pigs fly out of someones butt!!!

The only time a prediction bothers me is when its from an obviously biased person who has been given the platform to spew their bias.......... and its not about the prediction but rather the fact they were able to make such a biased prediction.

Azzhats like Heath Evens and Warren Sapp come to mind.......... I do not care that they say stupid stuff..... I just hate the fact the NFLN LETS them say their clearly biased garbage.

It does make it more enjoyable when we make them look like idiots though...... just like It is going to be glorious sunday when we beat the taints and people either back track or make the excuse that the saints were not as good as they thought.