Kinder Gentler Paulitik?

Kevo

Judge for yourselves :

I think our talent would look a lot better if they were better coached.

The Saints had the worst D in history then Rob Ryan showed up and they were #4 in scoring D. It's not like they've had an overhaul. Byrd was a nice pick up. But we've added pieces too.

That said, they are more talented Defensively, I'd say our offenses are even, but they have the advantage of having a guru calling the plays.

There's little hope for that dude. He's the guy who caused me to receive my original banning from this website years ago.

Tick and I had our battles...but he doesn't show up in RC anymore.

I guess he got tired of getting his azz handed to him.

Lol Falcond56 used to post in RC and was a decent poster for a little while but reading his post in TATF, wow dude is full on homertard

He's exactly the same just doing it in the comfy confines of TATF.

His MO was always tweaking stats to back up some homer claim or rival slam. Especially skewing them by taking out a great play or by highlighting one missed opportunity to swing a loss/win.

Not that that doesn't have an entertainment value though..

Lol Falcond56 used to post in RC and was a decent poster for a little while but reading his post in TATF, wow dude is full on homertard

Which is why we don't find him posting here anymore. You continually post that kind of crap here, you're gonna get called on it, in TATF, you get slaps on the back and other Homers tellin' you how smart you are.laugh.png

Gazoo is a prime example. His head would explode with the responses his posts would bring. I get that not everyone in TATF is like that. I've met more than a few over the years that have their feet firmly planted in reality, but the Homers that are there, are just sooooo over the top, they take away from the good guys.

Which is why we don't find him posting here anymore. You continually post that kind of crap here, you're gonna get called on it, in TATF, you get slaps on the back and other Homers tellin' you how smart you are.laugh.png

Gazoo is a prime example. His head would explode with the responses his posts would bring. I get that not everyone in TATF is like that. I've met more than a few over the years that have their feet firmly planted in reality, but the Homers that are there, are just sooooo over the top, they take away from the good guys.

I wouldn't mind a few of them posting in RC. That Gazoo guy is definitely HIGH on his team.