No D-Block This Year?

Showtyme8383

Why is it done, though? A coaches decision or the players. What happened?

Well everyone on the show is basically gone.

I mean we got an injured Spoon I guess. Other than that they're all gone. Worrilow and Bartu don't seem to have the charisma to do it.

I want to see Bryant and Bosher do something. lol

True. Still, I hope we do something. D-Block was a staple on fridays for the fans. Are the old shows still available to watch?

And Tuggle, is there a notification setting that I can enable for my phone to let me know when comments or activity has occured on my posts?

Don't think it'll notify you physically. There is a notification setting though. Mine is set to show when I've been quoted and when someone liked a post of mine. Sadly I can no longer receive likes. Like I said it doesn't text or anything. It just shows up as a red number in the top right corner under notifications.

Well everyone on the show is basically gone.

I mean we got an injured Spoon I guess. Other than that they're all gone. Worrilow and Bartu don't seem to have the charisma to do it.

I want to see Bryant and Bosher do something. lol

Meh. That might be pretty cool, but I'd love to see a 'cooking' segment, where Coach Cox roasts some DL for a dumb play while giving him the facts of life in his unique, obscene style.

Meh. That might be pretty cool, but I'd love to see a 'cooking' segment, where Coach Cox roasts some DL for a dumb play while giving him the facts of life in his unique, obscene style.

The Bryant n' Bosher show would rock. Bryant would bring on strange sea creatures and talk to them while Bosher just runs around breaking stuff and randomly tackling people. :lol: