My Prediction For Sunday Football / Falcons Vs. Saints

Captain America

So in the Pregame, HD will do his Kenya Warrior Dance. This will get the players fired up, now instead of doing the usual Kenya Warrior Dance, he will most likely throw in some Mongolian step into it. So to the Coin Flip, the referee will ask Matt Ryan to either chose Heads or Tails. Now what the referee doesn't know is that you don't ever make eye contact with Matt Ryan, doing this leads to some soul connection, I'm not sure how it works but I have heard it is as if you lived their life. The coin drops to the ground and lands on heads, Falcons get the ball. Now Mr. Aborted Stain Fetus Brees has a problem with this because Falcons didn't call heads. In fact they didn't say anything, but since the Referee looked Matt Ryan into his eyes...he knew exactly what Matt was going to say. So kick off starts, ball goes out of bounds. So GrandMaster Ryan and the Furious 10 come on the field, first play of the game is a screen to J Who Jones. When J Who Jones catches the ball, he notice the Saint's Defense is coming at him quiet aggressive, so Jones finds it fit to give them the Lessons Of Ike Turner. Now I don't need to give much detail of what happens or perhaps there are not enough works to describe the azz Whipping that this Defense is handed. It even puts Joe Jackson to shame. Now this is all my eyes can see, and the finally score. So the Final Score will be....

28 Falcons

10 Saints

On playbook on NFL network they broke down game and showed clip after clip of Bree's throwing TDs. Then showed Ryan getting sacked a few times. Saturday said Mathews was drafted for right tackle not left. Dude is clueless if he think Jake was going to be a rt for more than a year or so. It was pretty much a saints lovefest.