**** All This Bs, Falcons Fans Get Hype

Tribal Chief

F*ck that!!!! I'm wit ya J!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! LETS GO FALCONS!!! BEAT SOME @SS!!!

Most of these comments that are posted by you so called Atlanta Falcon fans are really suspect in a soft way, most of you guys sound like you've taking alot of a$$ kicking over the years, its pathetic. . Its like if say we're going to beat the aints sunday like they were red headed step children, a softie would reply, " if we win it's not going to be by much. My reply to you would be, "grow a pair"... seriously, when it comes to the game of football, us as fans can never be over confident, cause honestly you either have "it" or you don't. Me personally i would rather convince our opponent we're going to kick their a$$ and do it , that's the win win. Yeah im a hard nose fan , and i want to see my team perform at the level i know their capable of and at that level, no team can see us . So am i confident in our Atlanta Falcons? Most definitely. . Am i over confident? ? Time will tell.

Most of these comments that are posted by you so called Atlanta Falcon fans are really suspect in a soft way, most of you guys sound like you've taking alot of a$$ kicking over the years, its pathetic. . Its like if say we're going to beat the aints sunday like they were red headed step children, a softie would reply, " if we win it's not going to be by much. My reply to you would be, "grow a pair"... seriously, when it comes to the game of football, us as fans can never be over confident, cause honestly you either have "it" or you don't. Me personally i would rather convince our opponent we're going to kick their a$$ and do it , that's the win win. Yeah im a hard nose fan , and i want to see my team perform at the level i know their capable of and at that level, no team can see us . So am i confident in our Atlanta Falcons? Most definitely. . Am i over confident? ? Time will tell.

so you hype or nah

Not even sure I follow you but you sound excited

**** that noise you talking. Just say **** the Saints and move on

I know right. I can't tell if it's an attack on fatboi or just excitement lol

Never that!.. me and fatboi feel the same way about our team .. i know dude personally, not that personal but enough to understand we have common interest. Just quoted him cause i agree.. but i do feel most falcons fans are soft!