Seattle Is A City Full Of Transplants Just Like Atlanta. So How Come We Can't Pack The Dome Early And Be Loud Like That ?

Andre5000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the capital of the Bible Belt son... Washington is the happiest state in the USA, very agnostic/atheist and is one of the tech capitals of the west coast which means they bring good money home. If Church was a taxable business, it would be the most profitable in GA.

Edited by Macintez

Seattle just has a great fan base period. They always support their pro teams.

Sonics, Mariners, and Seahawks have always had great support. Not sure what the problem is in Atlanta.Even in Houston the fans get behind the Texans.

And you can't tell me that Texas doesn't have just as strong a college football following as Georgia.

I've heard the traffic excuse one too many times. LEAVE YOUR HOISE EARLY !! that's why I lie to girls when I'm leaving town with them on the flight times . If my flight is at 1pm I say it's at 12:15 to save drama. Maybe trick everyone and say kickoff is at 12:15

The

Sonics, Mariners, and Seahawks have always had great support. Not sure what the problem is in Atlanta.Even in Houston the fans get behind the Texans.

And you can't tell me that Texas doesn't have just as strong a college football following as Georgia.

The Sonics left town. Not so sure bout that.

Coming on the heels of a Super Bowl championship probably has a lot to do with it. But that's just me.

Really. So the sellouts and loud crowd before the Super Bowl were just mirages? Almost as warped as the "TheSaints didn't have any fans till 2006" statement I see here all too of ton

We are the capital of the Bible Belt son... Washington is the happiest state in the USA, very agnostic/atheist and is one of the tech capitals of the west coast which means they bring good money home. If Church was a taxable business, it would be the most profitable in GA.

Now that is a valid point. Also one of the reason places like Norway n Holland are kickin out butt. This whole "god will fix everything" is so dumb

I've heard the traffic excuse one too many times. LEAVE YOUR HOISE EARLY !! that's why I lie to girls when I'm leaving town with them on the flight times . If my flight is at 1pm I say it's at 12:15 to save drama. Maybe trick everyone and say kickoff is at 12:15

The

The Sonics left town. Not so sure bout that.

The Sonics leaving had nothing to do with fan support.

What ya'll think people be doing in Atlanta come game time? Getting out of church? Is it the heavy traffic? Are fans just walking around the dome and holding conversations? What?

We are just a laid back crew. Golf. Tennis. Polo shirts. Leather jackets n shades at the games. Weeeee

The way that I see it is that we really don't wanna win..we talk about it but we don't do our part..it's been talked about how noise can hurt the other team on offense but yet all we wanna do is blame the pass rush..seems hypocritical to me..I was told by "fellow falcon fans" in sec 126 to sit down..it was 3rd and short and the offense was on our 20 or so..I couldn't believe it!

Coming on the heels of a Super Bowl championship probably has a lot to do with it. But that's just me.

I don't know. I remember watching a preseason game a few years back while they were in the prime of their suckiness and was taken back at how loud and excited they were. Stadium was packed in the fourth quarter

Don't know what the p.r. dept is doing, but they're doing it right

not sure how true this is....mariners really arent that big of a fan base. seahawks won a super bowl about 8 months ago, so they are getting a lot of support. i think that is to be expected. nobdy was talking about seattle being this amazingly loud stadium until they were good.

and i hate to break the news, but the sonics are now the oklahoma city thunder. sorry.

Seattles stadium is designed to funnel noise back to the field. It's an architectural marvel. People in Seattle don't just scream louder than everywhere else. They have a stadium designed to magnify their home field advantage.

Really Noone knew that before....

I don't think that's what he's talking about.