Im Calling It Right Now....pin This Thread

Miller2Rison

experts will say I'm nuts and i am going to stick with this prediction and i'm going to stand by this until it doesn't happen.

We are back under the radar, yes sir. and this is a prediction i'm making, even if we do lose to NOLA sunday afternoon.

WE the ATLANTA FALCONS will be the FIRST TEAM THIS SEASON to BEAT the SEATLE SEAHAWKS in SEATLE and eliminate them from the playoffs. I predict we get in the playoffs somewhere between 9-7 and 11-5 as a wild card.

IDK why i just think we will be the team that edges Seatle for the first time at home and it will be in the playoffs, 8-0 12 man pride for the Seahawks until the Falcons come to town.

Nothing to base it on, just a prediction.

I was going to make a seperate thread saying this, but I might as well post it here...

We can beat the Seahawks... They should hope they don't meet us when it matters. If the defense can come along late in the year I think we can beat anyone. I just hope we don't have to play the Broncos if they happen to make it, I don't want to feel the full wrath of Peyton.

Edited by Macintez

If we go in and play our game, I have ZERO doubt we could beat them

The packers did A LOT to beat themselves tonight, they had way too many costly penalties that kept giving the seahawks chance after chance. If we can go in score a couple early Td's I have no doubt we can beat them if we are healthy.

The teams that have the most success against them is to go out there and match their physicality..... And we are one of the few teams when healthy who can do that on offense. Our Wrs ( even HD) are not afraid to get out there and mix it up with them

i just see us laying low until Jan with no one even mentioning our name in a SB run but slobbin all over the Seahawks talkin about them going undefeated and i do see them going 8-0 at home BUT with us closing the door on them in their house in the playoffs.

i also feel we are going to come into that game given no chance to win and being 14 pt. under dogs.

and thats ok if u dont pin it Tuggle, just bump it in Jan. ;)

Nope.

Their speed on offense and the ability to get Harvin on the edge can be scary but if they put that on enough tape it can be prepared for.

It would not be a blow out but I KNOW we can beat them.

We got 3 guys that run 4.3 & we won't fall for that read option, especially since we face Can twice a year

experts will say I'm nuts and i am going to stick with this prediction and i'm going to stand by this until it doesn't happen.

We are back under the radar, yes sir. and this is a prediction i'm making, even if we do lose to NOLA sunday afternoon.

WE the ATLANTA FALCONS will be the FIRST TEAM THIS SEASON to BEAT the SEATLE SEAHAWKS in SEATLE and eliminate them from the playoffs. I predict we get in the playoffs somewhere between 9-7 and 11-5 as a wild card.

IDK why i just think we will be the team that edges Seatle for the first time at home and it will be in the playoffs, 8-0 12 man pride for the Seahawks until the Falcons come to town.

Nothing to base it on, just a prediction.

As a Falcons fan who lives in Seattle, if this is true I should probably start saving money for bail.

Edited by demburds