Out Of Towners: Watch The Aints Game Online - Legally And For Free!

DatWerkk

I hope this helps somebody as much as it's hopefully going to help me. I live in Brooklyn so I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to be watching my Birds this season. This took me a LONG time to get working, but I'll spare you my sob story and give you the very simple step-by-step list of steps:

1) Go to http://www.us-proxy.org/ and start looking for a working proxy server. I've been using Firefox as my browser for this project because it's really easy to change your proxy settings. If you don't know how to mess with that stuff, google it. Here's a simple example with pictures for how to do it in Firefox: http://www.wikihow.c...ngs-in-Firefox.

2) Test your proxy! Go to http://mylocation.org/ and check out what it tells you. If the page doesn't load, you picked a bad proxy (either it's too slow or it just ain't working anymore) and you need to go back to http://www.us-proxy.org/ and pick a new proxy. If it shows up with your actual location info, you haven't configured your proxy settings correctly and it's just using your own regular IP settings.

3) Once you get a working proxy, go to http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/. This is the web home of the Fox Sports GO app. You have to use the web version - NOT the tablet or mobile apps - for this to work.

4) Sign in using your cable TV provider credentials. Any of the listed providers will work, even if you live somewhere other than Atlanta.

If you did everything right, you should see a list of Fox affiliates that are NOT your own local affiliate. This is what I see when I log in:

7m7y1w3.png

Voila! Four Fox affiliates in California and the local WAGA affiliate. For whatever reason I can't watch the game using the WAGA option but all four of those Cali stations are showing the game, so I'm good to go!

And in case you were wondering, if you pick a quality proxy server the picture quality is pretty dang nice. Observe:

Lx910IM.jpg

I didn't really read it but that many steps can't be legal haha

Yeah, I don't think the NFL would agree that it's legal at all. I think it's more of a loophole. It's on the line so I don't have to delete it like I am forced to do all the other threads devoted solely to pirating games. C'mon people! I can maybe look the other way in a thread, but can't when said thread is 100% devoted to it! lol

Basically, if you can get to the foxsports go website through a proxy and sign in with your cable tv credentials, OP is saying it'll let you choose your lactation so you can watch the fox feed in a different city than your own.

I just can't seem to find a proxy that lets me sign in. I have Time Warner and can sign in without a proxy, but it only gives me foxsports1 and foxsports2.

Your loss, bud. =) It's only 4 steps...

But just so everyone is clear, I'm using a valid Comcast login to log into Fox's own app/website. That's exactly the way we're supposed to use it. The proxy stuff is outside of what 90% of us probably do but plenty of people use proxies all the time. Heck I have to use one for work if I'm working from home!

Edited by DatWerkk

The problem with proxies is reliability and speed. The game may look fine on your laptop, but if you run an hdmi or something like a Chromecast, quality will suffer even more.

and as I mentioned above, proxies can be horribly unreliable. I've once had a 13 proxy chain fail because each proxy was either unreachable or too slow.

Yeah, OP provided so I'm gonna plus rep him for his troubles. I need to figure out to use the ip address proxy, I've only ever used the ones where you go to the proxy website and enter the address you want and it takes you there.

websites like this for example (which doesn't work for this).

foxyproxy or hidemyass.com wont work. You have to hardcode it.

If you're going to try this, I suggest doing it with a browser other than your primary. For example, if you use chrome, do it in Firefox. Don't do it with IE, because any settings saved in the Internet Options window are applied system wide, even if you didn't set up the proxy in the individual browser.

or you could just watch it on tv, as it is the nationally televised early Fox game...

I wish! If that were the case then us poor out-of-towners wouldn't have to resort to this kinda craziness.

And I'd totally do the sports bar thing but my wife wants to watch too and I'd rather not drag the 4 year old and 2 year old to the Falcons bar in Manhattan (yes, we have a Falcons bar in NYC). I might do that once or twice this season but there's nothing quite as comfortable (or free) as watching the game in your own home.

Your loss, bud. =) It's only 4 steps...

But just so everyone is clear, I'm using a valid Comcast login to log into Fox's own app/website. That's exactly the way we're supposed to use it. The proxy stuff is outside of what 90% of us probably do but plenty of people use proxies all the time. Heck I have to use one for work if I'm working from home!

No you're fine, I was commenting on the stuff people think is okay to make threads about. This is the Official Atlanta Falcons Message Board, owned by the Falcons, a part of the NFL. People are crazy if they think it's cool to make a whole thread for pirated stream links on an official NFL team board. lol

No you're fine, I was commenting on the stuff people think is okay to make threads about. This is the Official Atlanta Falcons Message Board, owned by the Falcons, a part of the NFL. People are crazy if they think it's cool to make a whole thread for pirated PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL links on an official NFL team board. lol

Haha yeah I feel you man. Whenever I see those posts I always pause, look up at "atlantafalcons.com" in my address bar and I'm like, "Uhhh guys..."

Yeah, I don't think the NFL would agree that it's legal at all. I think it's more of a loophole. It's on the line so I don't have to delete it like I am forced to do all the other threads devoted solely to pirating games. C'mon people! I can maybe look the other way in a thread, but can't when said thread is 100% devoted to it! lol

we had the pizza and wings box meal from pizza hut for supper tonight...........

there, now the whole thread isn't about it tongue.pngbiggrin.pngcool.png