Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Opening Game Of The Season Thread - Packers @ Seahawks

300 posts in this topic

Ariana Grande looks very young, but she's 21.

I'm smiling right now.

So glad that I've seen her naked.

Outta town in a hotel on business. Am I the only one watching this in Spanish for some damm reason. Every other channel is English. This has to be an NBC problem.. Right? Or do I need to f@$k with the settings..

My channel went out. I am on Dish Network. Probably my local Macon affiliate though. The NBC games always look like crap when it comes through the satelite. Don't know how it is compressed or what the deal is but I hate watching NBC games yet it is the marquee game each week.

My channel went out. I am on Dish Network. Probably my local Macon affiliate though. The NBC games always look like crap when it comes through the satelite. Don't know how it is compressed or what the deal is but I hate watching NBC games yet it is the marquee game each week.

Yep, the Macon station crapped out. I hate the NBC telecast too. Doesn't look live from the main camera angle...

See that Coach Smith?? DEFER sometimes!

nah, we need to start fast, Coach Carroll on the other hand doesnt give a **** about starting fast, he just wants to finish strong.

Yep, the Macon station crapped out. I hate the NBC telecast too. Doesn't look live from the main camera angle...

Yeah it is always from the main wide angle that it looks screwy all choppy and not HD looking. I am watching it on the computer. Beats the endless loop of Car dealership commercials they are showing. And its back.