The Main Reason I'm Not Worried About This Season.

JermareATL

People need to get conditioned to the thought of a "good" defense being one that can hold a team to something like 24 or 28 points. The rules are completely bent towards the offense already and its gonna get even worse this year if this preseason is any indication.

I'm still just worried about the defense

Ain't it the truth...

Anything's better than to have been a Bills fan. I can't fathom what it's like for the fans or players to lose 4 SBs in a row...I don't even watch shows about that crap anymore, too depressing

Yeah, one of my greatest friend is a diehard Bills fan. He says it all the time to me, " I would rather have never gone than to have gone and lost 4 times". Bugs me hanging out with him because I can't be the miserable NFL fan cause my has no Superbowl and only once appearance. That guy can be straight up depressing. :lol:

Yeah, one of my greatest friend is a diehard Bills fan. He says it all the time to me, " I would rather have never gone than to have gone and lost 4 times". Bugs me hanging out with him because I can't be the miserable NFL fan cause my has no Superbowl and only once appearance. That guy can be straight up depressing. :lol:

A long time Vikings fan might be the second worst, but I don't see how anything is worse than 4 in a row

Yeah, one of my greatest friend is a diehard Bills fan. He says it all the time to me, " I would rather have never gone than to have gone and lost 4 times". Bugs me hanging out with him because I can't be the miserable NFL fan cause my has no Superbowl and only once appearance. That guy can be straight up depressing. laugh.png

Go figure I played in a couple of Rugby finals down our ways and our kicker missed kicks to win the game I call him wide right of Scott Norwood to this very day we even have old timers day and I keep reminding him he had to google who Scott Norwood was we ended up in a brawl rolling round on the floor and what not but I still call him wide right i just can't let it go lol..