Db#11 Poll Of The Week 1

Dirtybird#11

Poll#1  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will have the biggest impact on offense this season aside from Ryan?

• Roddy White
    • Julio Jones
    • Harry Douglas
    • Devin Hester
    • Levine Toilolo
    • Jacquizz Rodgers
    • Steven Jackson
    • Devonta Freeman
    • Antone Smith
    • Jake Matthews
    • Jon Asamoah
    • Joe Hawley
    • Justin Blalock
    • Lamar Holmes
    • Other? Please list who.
  2. 2. Who do you think will have the biggest impact on defense this season?

• Paul Worrilow
    • William Moore
    • Joplo Bartu
    • Johnathan Babineaux
    • Paul Soliai
    • Prince Shembo
    • Tyson Jackson
    • Osi Umenyiora
    • Johnathan Massaqoui
    • Ra'Shede Hageman
    • Desmond Trufant
    • Robert Alford
    • Dwight Lowery
    • Robert McClain
    • Stansley Maponga
    • Kroy Biermann
    • Corey Peters
    • Javier Arenas
    • Dez Southward
    • Other? Please list who.

Starting a new tradition here on the AFMB. An that is a poll of a week from me anyways. An if y'all don't like it y'all can deal with it!

So without further introduction here it is! Vote away!

Me personally on defense I think Dwight Lowery will have the biggest impact because he has to bail out the young CBs as well as do his job which is be the center fielder of our defense. If he plays well we can win some more games just because he could get us an int or a deflection that changes the game in our favor. Also his tackling will be key. Decoud always seemed to have one tackle or missed tackle a year that won us or lost us a game.

On offense I gotta go with Jacquizz Rodgers. He is, like Lowery, gonna have to be the bail out option for our tackles and Ryan for that matter. If he pass blocks like the way we know he can he can give Ryan that extra second needed to make the plays that need to be made. Plus his out-of-backfield YAC will be key to spreading out the field, and keeping the defense guessing what is coming next.

Oh an PS when I mean impact this means positive or negative depending on play of the certain player!

Rise Up! Go Falcons!

Well, I voted for SJax because I think the run game reimerges this year. That will open up the passing game. It might just be wishful thinking on my part.

I also went with Tru as I have high expectations for him with a year under his belt now.

Amen to this^^^ I hope to see us become balanced for the first time in forever!

I voted Lamar Holmes and J Mass. Holmes because he can impact the game either positively or negatively depending on how he plays and Mass because he will impact our pass rush whether positively or negatively. Those two are the keys IMO

Lamar will definitely be a factor to our success. He holds his own we should be good offensively if not we will have to rely heavily on the left side an Asamoah to be the true workhorses up front!

O... Julio Jones

D... Desmond Trufant

Sleeper... Devin Hester

"I must admit when Devin came, just because he didn't play much receiver for Chicago last year, in my own mind, we were getting a great return guy," Koetter said, "and he's far exceeded my expectations as a wide receiver.

"Excellent ball skills; very quick in and out of his breaks; a really good route runner for a guy who's not known as a wide receiver. So, Devin will definitely have a role on offense."

http://espn.go.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/7754/falcons-oc-koetter-happy-with-hester