Question About Game!?!?

Tuggle'2

I was, was talking about both. I'm weird and superstitious. I need to know the announcers record now too. lol

Last year was the first year Fox paired Lynch with Burkhardt. Prior to 2013, Lynch had been paired with D1ck Stockton; Burkhardt just joined Fox in 2013.

They (or at least Lynch) must have tested really well with audiences, because Fox bumped them to the #2 broadcast team for 2013 right out of the gates. They even got to cover the Saints-Seahawks game in the playoffs.

Last year they worked 4 Falcons games, 3 of which were in Atlanta:

Week 7, TB vs ATL, WIN 23-31

Week 8, ATL @ ARI, LOSS 13-27

Week 10, SEA vs ATL, LOSS 33-10

Week 17, CAR vs ATL, LOSS 21-20

So we went 1-3 in the games they called last year. But it's a really bad sample size, considering 1) it was just one season, 2) we were pretty awful last year, especially in the middle of the season, and 3) ARI, SEA, and CAR were all really, really good teams... and we were not.

There is a change this year, though -- Fox is "promoting" Erin Andrews to the #1 sideline reporter, alongside Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and "demoting" Pam Oliver to work with Burkhardt and Lynch.

If you wanna know our record for just John Lynch, I can look it up, but it probably doesn't play into your superstition for just him. smile.png From a simple "I enjoy listening to these guys" perspective, I'd much rather have Burkhardt and Lynch than Buck/Aikman or Albert/Johnston (UGH SO AWFUL).

Last year was the first year Fox paired Lynch with Burkhardt. Prior to 2013, Lynch had been paired with D1ck Stockton; Burkhardt just joined Fox in 2013.

They (or at least Lynch) must have tested really well with audiences, because Fox bumped them to the #2 broadcast team for 2013 right out of the gates. They even got to cover the Saints-Seahawks game in the playoffs.

So we went 1-3 in the games they called last year. But it's a really bad sample size, considering 1) it was just one season, 2) we were pretty awful last year, especially in the middle of the season, and 3) ARI, SEA, and CAR were all really, really good teams... and we were not.

There is a change this year, though -- Fox is "promoting" Erin Andrews to the #1 sideline reporter, alongside Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and "demoting" Pam Oliver to work with Burkhardt and Lynch.

If you wanna know our record for just John Lynch, I can look it up, but it probably doesn't play into your superstition for just him. smile.png From a simple "I enjoy listening to these guys" perspective, I'd much rather have Burkhardt and Lynch than Buck/Aikman or Albert/Johnston (UGH SO AWFUL).

erin andrews keeps getting jobs because of her looks

Look up 2012, even year. ;)

Cross my fingers his games weren't the 3! :lol: