Atl Should Win Sunday Easily.....

yae! dan Quinn

If the refs call the game by the new rules, the saints DB's and Safeties have always been a bunch of grab assing hands on the rec type of guys. Brees is not the 2nd coming of jesus, he's just a QB, and you seen what he did without his daddy Payton. Also brees is a punk, in the sense if you hit him he will start throwing picks left and right, he is afraid to get hit, I think finally that OL has taken a step back and is weaker than the Elite lines brees is used to. We are also at home in the dome and typically play much better than on the road. Pressure up the middle, hitting brees hard ( I wouldn't be all that unhappy if we took a couple of cheap hard shots on him, not the ticky tack roughing the passer penalty ) Running the ball well, and smitty not playing to not lose, but coaching like he has an extra pair, then should be an easy win 35 -21

While generally I'm a supporter of dominating the Saints. This game is going to be anything but "easily won." The Falcons will be challenged through the entire game. I would love to see a stomping of the swamp rats. But honestly, this game will come down to the wire I feel. Falcons 28 Stains 23.

Was listening to NFL Radio driving into work this morning and Ross Tucker was making the same point about the Seahawks DBs, that if the refs call their game against the Packers like they have during the preseason as it relates to the 5-yard rule, then Rodgers might have a pretty good game. I can see this working to Ryan's advantage, especially if/when we run some no-huddle.

Was listening to NFL Radio driving into work this morning and Ross Tucker was making the same point about the Seahawks DBs, that if the refs call their game against the Packers like they have during the preseason as it relates to the 5-yard rule, then Rodgers might have a pretty good game. I can see this working to Ryan's advantage, especially if/when we run some no-huddle.

Sad thing is though it seemed like the Seahawks were somehow exempt from their stupid rule. Heard they didn't get called once the entire preseason. The only team that didn't. So lame...

Sad thing is though it seemed like the Seahawks were somehow exempt from their stupid rule. Heard they didn't get called once the entire preseason. The only team that didn't. So lame...

The Seahawks are definitely the "team du jour." The NFL is hyping Russell Wilson like crazy. It's as if they already have Seattle penned in as the NFC champions in the Super Bowl. I like that the Falcons are flying so far under everyone's radar. I think if we beat the Saints, we will go on a good run over the first few games.

Not sure the Falcons can beat any team easily, but they're capable of beating any team.

It will take a little time for the O-line and D to gel, if we can go 4-4 or 5-3 over the first half, we should make the playoffs. Barring significant injuries,

I expect the Falcons to be very good the second half, not sold on 'great' quite yet.

If the refs call the game by the new rules, the saints DB's and Safeties have always been a bunch of grab assing hands on the rec type of guys. Brees is not the 2nd coming of jesus, he's just a QB, and you seen what he did without his daddy Payton. Also brees is a punk, in the sense if you hit him he will start throwing picks left and right, he is afraid to get hit, I think finally that OL has taken a step back and is weaker than the Elite lines brees is used to. We are also at home in the dome and typically play much better than on the road. Pressure up the middle, hitting brees hard ( I wouldn't be all that unhappy if we took a couple of cheap hard shots on him, not the ticky tack roughing the passer penalty ) Running the ball well, and smitty not playing to not lose, but coaching like he has an extra pair, then should be an easy win 35 -21

Win easily...what you smoking

Not sure the Falcons can beat any team easily, but they're capable of beating any team.

It will take a little time for the O-line and D to gel, if we can go 4-4 or 5-3 over the first half, we should make the playoffs. Barring significant injuries,

I expect the Falcons to be very good the second half, not sold on 'great' quite yet.

I agree....but we first need to learn how to be a better second half of the game team...lol

That's what made me sick to my stomach. ..whether it was coaching or conditioning. ..I believe we addressed both during the off season. ..just imagine if we can just be half as good in the second half as we are in the first half. ...this good be a magical season...

I agree....but we first need to learn how to be a better second half of the game team...lol

That's what made me sick to my stomach. ..whether it was coaching or conditioning. ..I believe we addressed both during the off season. ..just imagine if we can just be half as good in the second half as we are in the first half. ...this good be a magical season...

I agree with you on that point. The Falcons have had a pattern of losing momentum in the 2nd half of games and letting teams score on their first possession after halftime. Hopefully Nolan can fix that.

I agree with you on that point. The Falcons have had a pattern of losing momentum in the 2nd half of games and letting teams score on their first possession after halftime. Hopefully Nolan can fix that.

Even during our best years we allowed too many 2nd half comebacks only to squeek out a miracle victory ala Matty Ice. We need more Victory formation, less 2 minute drill

I'm smart enough to not sell the Saints short. They are one good team but are vulnerable in our Dome if we play punch mouth for 4 full qtrs.

I believe the Falcons will have plenty of emotion on their side. In fact, I fully expect a good deal of pushing and shoving from the Saints as they grow frustrated playing a new 'kind' of Falcon team. :)

The Seahawks are definitely the "team du jour." The NFL is hyping Russell Wilson like crazy. It's as if they already have Seattle penned in as the NFC champions in the Super Bowl. I like that the Falcons are flying so far under everyone's radar. I think if we beat the Saints, we will go on a good run over the first few games.

Yeah, at the moment it is all about Wilson and the Seahawks. Rightfully so because they dismantled the Broncos in Super Bowl. It is going to be interesting how they play this evening against the Packers.