Falcons Will Expose Saints D For What They Truley Are

outofsight2484

We know from our schedule last year that most the teams we faced were defensive heavy. Nfc west, Afc east and the nfc south twice with a falcons down roster had a lot of piss poor offenses. Even the pats were down, they also did not have to face the packers.

Rob Ryan is not that good of a D coordinator to turn that D from what it was 2 yrs ago to what it was last year.

This will be the first good offense they have faced since 2012. Just look at there schedule from last year if you have a hard time believing this

I actually think Rob Ryan is a good D. coordinator. Everyone laughed when he was hired and claimed he's never won anywhere but I argued that he didn't have talent or played with a putrid offense. I wasn't surprised at the results last year and they've gotten a lot out of that young talent on the D line. Their LBs don't impress me much but they've got a pretty good secondary as well. Not that we can't score on them but I do expect them to still be solid on that side of the ball.

I actually think Rob Ryan is a good D. coordinator. Everyone laughed when he was hired and claimed he's never won anywhere but I argued that he didn't have talent or played with a putrid offense. I wasn't surprised at the results last year and they've gotten a lot of that young talent on the D line. Their LBs don't impress me much but they've got a pretty good secondary as well. Not that we can't score on them but I do expect them to still be solid on that side of the ball.

They will not be a top 5 D, not even top 10 this year

Do people really think the stains don't have a legit defense? Honestly, on that side of the ball, they have very few weaknesses. I understand that we all hate them for the trash that they undoubtedly are, but let's not throw away all football knowledge. They got a squad on D and will be tough on Sunday. ATL is going to have to step their game up if they want to give themselves a chance to win.

I remember watching a couple of their preseason games last year and coming on this board and saying, I don't know guys Buddy Ryan the third has them Aints flying around, only to get clowned by a bunch of clueless mofos on this board. Now here we go again. Ryan is a dam good coordinator and their defense is good. Trust me.

I don't believe the Saints D is all that good either. I think they were able to take the league by surprise last year. Most teams seemed to take them lightly considering the historically bad year the had the year before. With a season of film on them as well as Ryan's tendencies OC's will fare better this year against them. Our pass protection is much improved and a big part of their success against us last season was the pressure they were able to put on Matt. As always this will be a hard fought game but we'll win easy if the pass protection holds up.

Meh, they have some outstanding players on D but also some glaring holes.

They only have ONE solid corner in Keenen Lewis...ALL the other CBs are suspect. Patrick Robinson will be exposed, Corey White will get used, and they better not even think about using Jean-Baptiste. Its pretty sad when a Safety (Vaccaro) is probably your 2nd best coverage guy.

Also their two ILB (Lofton, Hawthorne) can't cover for sh!te!

Basically, if the revamped o-line plays solid, Matty Ice will rip them a new one. If Ryan has time, there is NO WAY that group of CBs can consistently cover Julio, Roddy, HD & Hester.