Vickerson To Bengals

Lol his first two years were jokes! Apparently tardy to many team meetings and almost had his contract pulled as a rookie but made the team somehow and got a season ending injury in the preseason against the Falcons. Then his sophomore season, played in ZERO games. Totally the best influence for Hageman. The Atlanta Falcons and Ra'Shede Hageman don't need this guy.

Vickerson has come into his own and is a beast up front. Trust me on this. He Was The Broncos best D linemen before the hip injury. He's a load to handle. Vickerson right now is truly what the Falcons hope Hageman Turns into. DUDE CAN BALL. I SWEAR ON IT. IF HE SIGNS WITH THE BENGALS WELL GET TO SEE FIRST HAND HOW PHYSICAL HE HIS

Vickerson coming out of college didn't know how to be a pro. Jack Del Rio has turned this dude into a monster. Trust me Bronco fans hated seeing this guy walk. They are loaded up front this year to be able to release a guy like that. I personally think Vickerson would and could teach Hageman how to play as they have the same body type. Vickerson is a dawg. COX WOULD LOVE THAT DUDE. Falcon fans would love that dude and the attitude he brings. There is no punk in Vickerson what so ever. You Cats just can't see the potential. Babs Vickerson Solution Jackson. That would almost be unfair.