Drew Brees On Matt Ryan: He Is An Elite Quarterback....

DirtyBird8711

I don't hate Brees as much as I begrudgingly respect him and give him his due, he's one of the best QB's in the league and he's given us fits the last few years. Can't count how many missed sacks we've had against him over his career in the NFC south, but it's nice for him to say that about Ryan.

Now having said that.. the Falcons are going to kick the crap out of this a-hole Sunday.

I don't hate Brees as much as I begrudgingly respect him and give him his due, he's one of the best QB's in the league and he's given us fits the last few years. Can't count how many missed sacks we've had against him over his career in the NFC south, but it's nice for him to say that about Ryan.

Now having said that.. the Falcons are going to kick the crap out of this a-hole Sunday.

Yessir

This sunday.....IT'S ON

Agree entirely with this.

I find it really hard to dislike Brees you can see it in this guys eye he's a fierce competitor and if you had to go over the trenches onto the battlefield I'd follow the guy and hence why begrudgingly I'll say this has been a royal pain in the ar$e for us for years.

Agree entirely with this.

I find it really hard to dislike Brees you can see it in this guys eye he's a fierce competitor and if you had to go over the trenches onto the battlefield I'd follow the guy and hence why begrudgingly I'll say this has been a royal pain in the ar$e for us for years.

True, mad respect 4 his game but hate the uni and the fans it reps...liked it better when he was a Charger