• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Brees

8. Cam

10. Ryan

26. McCown

Lol @ Dalton.

I thought this list was interesting. I never thought Gregg Rosenthal would think Cam is better than Ryan seeing how highly he speaks of him on the Panthers WFNZ sports radio.

http://www.nfl.com/n...he-starters-132

Looks right to me, although when I ranked 'em I failed to have Ryan in the top 10, mostly just to listen to the teeth grind around here. wink.png

Ryan should be higher. Cam should be lower. Brees>Brady.

Brees> Brady?!?!?!

That's all I need to look at to know you are.............on some kind of strong meds or something....and allows me to completely disregard your Cam statement also.

Brady is the Golden Child. Most of his WRs last season were new to the team....Their bread and butter is a two TE system.. one of the star TEs being in prison and the other not able to stay healthy. Brady>>Brees.

Brees> Brady?!?!?!

That's all I need to look at to know you are.............on some kind of strong meds or something....and allows me to completely disregard your Cam statement also.

Brady is the Golden Child. Most of his WRs last season were new to the team....Their bread and butter is a two TE system.. one of the star TEs being in prison and the other not able to stay healthy. Brady>>Brees.

:lol:

Brees has been throwing to UDFA and late round picks his whole time in NO. Look what Meachem did when he went to SD! A whole bunch of nothing! Thomas is an UDFA. Moore was an UDFA. Colston was a 7th round pick. Morgan is an UDFA. Stills is a 4th rounder. Jimmy is the most talented receiver he's ever played with.

Guys crack me up how they slobber all over Brady because he had to play with a second rounder, an UDFA, and Gronk and Ammendola when they were healthy. All I'm saying is, just because he didn't have superstars he was throwing to, he gets a pass for his very average numbers last year.

Brees is better than Brady. Has been for a while.

Assuming we are talking playing ability and accomplishments, as opposed to contracts, age and controllability, Cam lacks the proven passing skills and periodic dominance of a top 10 QB.

The athlete in the player can make the QB better, but more often does not.

On some plays Cam looks like a superstar, next play he is throwing it into the ground 5 yards in front of his receiver the guy just need to settle down. The way I see it he is not there yet, eliminate the dumb ****.

:lol:

Brees has been throwing to UDFA and late round picks his whole time in NO. Look what Meachem did when he went to SD! A whole bunch of nothing! Thomas is an UDFA. Moore was an UDFA. Colston was a 7th round pick. Morgan is an UDFA. Stills is a 4th rounder. Jimmy is the most talented receiver he's ever played with.

Guys crack me up how they slobber all over Brady because he had to play with a second rounder, an UDFA, and Gronk and Ammendola when they were healthy. All I'm saying is, just because he didn't have superstars he was throwing to, he gets a pass for his very average numbers last year.

Brees is better than Brady. Has been for a while.

Wait...you guys are always screaming that Colston is as good if not better than Roddy, and then when you want to make your QB better than Brady you call colston's ability because of Brees?( a point falcon fans try to say and agree with you yet get shut down all the time by you guys on this point)

2+2 is not equaling 4 here.

For the record, Cam is barely in the top 15. Too inconsistent right now. And he was carried by his defense last year. Right now he is in Mark Rypien territory, without the superbowl.

And McCown better than Ryan? Are we really doing this again? Can you numnuts at least show some sort of football knowledge for once?

Wait...you guys are always screaming that Colston is as good if not better than Roddy, and then when you want to make your QB better than Brady you call colston's ability because of Brees?( a point falcon fans try to say and agree with you yet get shut down all the time by you guys on this point)

2+2 is not equaling 4 here.

Not only that, but Brady has had some low draft pick, average receivers.

F'n Brees above Brady.

jim-head-shake.gif

i agree thats a stretch

but Ryan is better than Cam

Ryan should be around 6 or 7 imo

and cam should not be in the top 10

only reason hes a top 15 is he is a freak as far as talent for running

you take into account accuracy, poise, leadership, decision making and cam may not even be in the top 20 imo

i agree thats a stretch

but Ryan is better than Cam

Ryan should be around 6 or 7 imo

and cam should not be in the top 10

only reason hes a top 15 is he is a freak as far as talent for running

you take into account accuracy, poise, leadership, decision making and cam may not even be in the top 20 imo

I completely agree.