Qb Question Disregarding Championships

SaintsFanInLA

Marino

Peyton

Rodgers

Fouts

Brady

What if guy - Bert Jones. If only he could have stayed healthy.

Bert Jones???? You have GOT to be kidding! The guy was the biggest whiner ever. Even worse then Marino.

Even though I always liked the Colts from back in the Johnny U. days when I was a kid, Jones always made me sick the way he was constantly crying to the officials.

Plus Rodgers, Manning & Brady have rings. The other two were whining too often to find the time for a Super bowl.

The man was talented, enormously so, winning All Pro and MVP awards at the height of other more famous QBs HoF careers.

The thread was intended to be a discussion of ability over accomplishment.

Okay....Jones, in my eyes, was an accomplished whiner, & little more. I followed him coming outta college because he played for LSU, but when I saw him constantly whining to the officials, I no longer was a fan. Whenever he'd play the Raiders, he spent more time pleading to the refs than running plays.

Wow, just based on talent alone... interesting question.

Best QB I ever saw play was Elway. I saw him in HS, College and Pros... without a doubt, he was the best.

I always liked Bradshaw in the pros and Staubach was a pure technician. Nobody could stop Staubach from doing what he wanted to do.

Marino probably did more with less than anybody. I just didnt see him play a lot during his career

Best QB with no rings all around in my opinion... Dan Fouts.

Wow, just based on talent alone... interesting question.

Best QB I ever saw play was Elway. I saw him in HS, College and Pros... without a doubt, he was the best.

I always liked Bradshaw in the pros and Staubach was a pure technician. Nobody could stop Staubach from doing what he wanted to do.

Marino probably did more with less than anybody. I just didnt see him play a lot during his career

Best QB with no rings all around in my opinion... Dan Fouts.

That Charger team was fun to watch. Fouts, Winslow, Muncie..