Did You Notice The Difference.....

mashedpotato

....In our O-line. I know its just the preseason but the difference was very noticeable in the preseason if you followed how poorly our O-line performed last year. Last year our running backs fought just to gain one yard or no gain at all. This year we gain 4 yards almost every time effortlessly. Ryan looked way more comfortable back there in the pocket....almost like the statue of liberty. Last year it was a jailbreak every time we snapped the ball. I think this alone is going to make us a much better team this year. I can't wait!

Make no mistake about it, I hate the Aints, but I think Buddy Ryan the third is gonna try to give us the business Sunday. Better practice our check downs and hot routes.

Interesting observation. I'm curious to see how we integrate freeman as a receiver on those bold blitzes of the saints

One Word.

Coaching.

Its like how shocked everyone was with Hesters abilities as a WRer in Chicago he wasn't polished an off season with Robiske hello all of a sudden he's a beater.

As above Good Coaching.

Also he didn't really have anything around him earlier in his career. He was also tried at corner, he will be a great x factor for the team.

Make no mistake about it, I hate the Aints, but I think Buddy Ryan the third is gonna try to give us the business Sunday. Better practice our check downs and hot routes.

He knows he has to cover Roddy and possibly double Julio he's seen tape on HD as a 1 but does not know how we will use him with them all being healthy, because of the lack of Tony. Not to mention Hester Freeman and Smith all have limited film and a role change. That is not considering the oline upgrades and coaching upgrade. Now I will say the pulling has me concerned but their guys aren't Clowney and I can't imagine Blalock making the same mistake twice.