My All Time Favorite Aint Beat Downs

Here are some of my favorite Aint beatdowns. I could add four or five more. What are yours?

9/26/10 - (27-24) - Hartley misses a 29 yard chip shot and takes the air out of the Septic Tank

12/12/05 - (36-17) - Vick beats his cousin Aaron Brooks into submission

11/24/91 - (23-20) - Norm Johnson sends a meet us in the playoffs message with a buzzer beatin game winner

11/12/78 - (20-17) - Big Ben Right son. Any questions? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LMAO

12/13/98 - (27-17) - We win, but lose Christian to a knee and Reeves to a heart attack in our only Super Bowl run

12/8/96 - (31-15) - Hebert rips the Super Dome apart and does the first ever Dirty Bird. Long before Jam

10/27/02 - (37-35) - Vick runs up 37 points with no TD passes and throws the ball in their stands. LMAO

9/17/95 - (27-24) - Mort puts a dagger in their hearts with four FGs that start a10-0 run. Aints don't like it at all

9/16/73 - (62-7) - Falcons administer one of the worst NFL beatdowns of all time

11/29/12 - (23-13) - Defense picks Breesus five times. WillyMo goes off and buys a palm tree

10/7/90 - (28-27) - Ended 3 year losing streak with 11 hats on the ball and a bomb to Bad Moon on 4th and 2

11/28/91 - (27-20) - Haynes goes home to the Swamp and wins our only playoff game against them clowns

What's your favorite?

I wasn't even born yet, but I bet that game in '73 I think it was would of been epic to watch.

My personal favorite like I stated in the other thread that is pretty much the same thing is the playoff game in '91 I believe. My more recent favorite was the game in NOLA where they had the win in the bag and missed the field goal and we marched up the field and hit ours for the win. I was there with all my old high school buddies from Pensacola Beach who are all Saints fans. I had a blast that night on Bourbon Street, they were buying the drinks! Nice to be walking around sporting my Micheal Turner jersey surrounded by about 15 of my old buddies ribbing them all night because their kicker choked the win away! :P

I wasn't even born yet, but I bet that game in '73 I think it was would of been epic to watch.

My personal favorite like I stated in the other thread that is pretty much the same thing is the playoff game in '91 I believe. My more recent favorite was the game in NOLA where they had the win in the bag and missed the field goal and we marched up the field and hit ours for the win. I was there with all my old high school buddies from Pensacola Beach who are all Saints fans. I had a blast that night on Bourbon Street, they were buying the drinks! Nice to be walking around sporting my Micheal Turner jersey surrounded by about 15 of my old buddies ribbing them all night because their kicker choked the win away! tongue.png

Well Tug I witnessed the 62-7 beatdown. It was satisfying but against some scrubs.

Just what if we beat the Breesus/Payton/Ryan/Lofton boys down to a 62-7 pulp by Sunday at 4pm EST?

Truth be told, I think Smitty is gonna open a can Sunday. Hopefully we can add that game to the list.

Well Tug I witnessed the 62-7 beatdown. It was satisfying but against some scrubs.

Just what if we beat the Breesus/Payton/Ryan/Lofton boys down to a 62-7 pulp by Sunday at 4pm EST?

Truth be told, I think Smitty is gonna open a can Sunday. Hopefully we can add that game to the list.

Dominating the Saints in that fashion is improbable but holy s*** would it be epic.You couldn't wipe the grin off my face for the whole next week.

There was something special about ending the streak that he broke against us. That game was so intense and I'll never forget how hard our guys played. Intercepting Brees five times, six if it wasn't for a penalty, was like watching Beethoven compose on the field in my eyes.

Guest Negatorris

Man I loved that 5 pick game. Legendary in every way.

Really should've been 6 interceptions, but the refs couldn't let their golden boy Brees look any worse than he already did. Touchdown streak broken!

Man I loved that 5 pick game. Legendary in every way.

Really should've been 6 interceptions, but the refs couldn't let their golden boy Brees look any worse than he already did. Touchdown streak broken!

My favorite one without a doubt. It still wouldn't have been six though because the fifth one was the Corey Peters pick that got called back, and he still ended up throwing the official #5 the play after to Willy Monday. But the best part about it was the beginning of the game, where it showed Drew Brees telling the Saints, "It's our division, we know it, and they know it." I made a video out of it but YouTube took it down. I'm gonna have to re-upload it sometime.

My favorite one without a doubt. It still wouldn't have been six though because the fifth one was the Corey Peters pick that got called back, and he still ended up throwing the official #5 the play after to Willy Monday. But the best part about it was the beginning of the game, where it showed Drew Brees telling the Saints, "It's our division, we know it, and they know it." I made a video out of it but YouTube took it down. I'm gonna have to re-upload it sometime.

Definitely made it all that much sweeter. Especially how ESPN or whomever it was that aired the game made it a point to show him saying that in his dumb little pregame "I am Drew Brees, and I am a douche" chant he does.

Definitely made it all that much sweeter. Especially how ESPN or whomever it was that aired the game made it a point to show him saying that in his dumb little pregame "I am Drew Brees, and I am a *****" chant he does.

Nothing like tasting the salty tears of your bitter enemy after you've crushed them. And the fact it broke his streak. Loved every second of it.