Man, I'm So Looking Forward To This Weeks Falcons Saints Game

falconidae

As a fan, I want the Falcons new lines to dominate the Saints, allow Ryan to dissect the Saints' D while our Dline prevents Brees from responding in kind. Want the Falcons to win going away, get the taste of last year out of my mouth.

Think the Falcons are much improved, that last year was the fluke and the Falcons will look much more like the 2012 version than the 2013 version.

As a more real want, I want the 2-3 plays that have decided most of the Falcon Saints games to go the Falcons way this year. All these games are great, hard fought affairs, it's a great game to start the season.

Want both teams to come out of the game uninjured, for the refs to back off and for both the Falcons and Saints to have great years- would love to have them meet 3 times this year, just want the Falcons to be the last team standing.

I'd like to see the new Falcons' lines also. We've heard a lot about them so I'm very curious to see how they perform.

I think the Falcons are improved, that last year was the result of poor roster building and the Falcons will look more like the 2011 version.

I'd like to see the Saints run game get going so there'll be no close game this year. A solid two score win on the road to quiet the critics and stake an early opening claim on the division and entry into the race for the top seed.

No injuries, no controversial calls, and I'm not against a 3rd meeting so the Saints can even out our playoff history with a quick boot of the Falcons to the couch.

A top seed really concerns the saints/swampers because in their heart of hearts they know no way in he.ll they can beat the seachickens at the 13th man...reallity bites sometimes Jack...WFW is just sayin'cool.png

Yeah......I forgot you had a new team you're pulling for.How many does that make it now? 3? 4? laugh.pnglaugh.pngrolleyes.gif

I'd like to see the new Falcons' lines also. We've heard a lot about them so I'm very curious to see how they perform.

I think the Falcons are improved, that last year was the result of poor roster building and the Falcons will look more like the 2011 version.

I'd like to see the Saints run game get going so there'll be no close game this year. A solid two score win on the road to quiet the critics and stake an early opening claim on the division and entry into the race for the top seed.

No injuries, no controversial calls, and I'm not against a 3rd meeting so the Saints can even out our playoff history with a quick boot of the Falcons to the couch.

Half hour into free agency, Falcons had a solid RG, an all pro NT and a solid DE, first two picks of the draft went for linemen. Certainly looks good on paper.

About as important as the talent brought in was the new line coaches- Holmes, the RT looks completely different than he did last year.

Smith's greatest strength is also a weakness- he's incredibly loyal to his players and coaches,even when they should go. Makes his players want to run through a brick wall for him, but also means, for example, that his first set of coordinators should have gone a year or two earlier than they did and the line coaches should have as well.

Falcons have a real barometer of where the team is at in the first game. Pull off a win, esp. a double digit win against the Saints and they let the league know they're on their way back. Pull off a win against the Saints, a double digit win total and a playoff berth will look much more realistic.

I think the Falcons can do it and it seemed chicken bleep to claim that in TATF and not here.

Half hour into free agency, Falcons had a solid RG, an all pro NT and a solid DE, first two picks of the draft went for linemen. Certainly looks good on paper.

I think the Falcons can do it and it seemed chicken bleep to claim that in TATF and not here.

Anything's possible. I'll only quibble about Soliai being an All-Pro.

A top seed really concerns the saints/swampers because in their heart of hearts they know no way in he.ll they can beat the seachickens at the 13th man...reallity bites sometimes Jack...WFW is just sayin'cool.png

At Seachicken field...they win.

At the Dome...we win.

You don't dare mention the second part...do you!?