Tyson Jackson Thoughts

I've been hopng for a DL that doesn't get pushed around. Any push from Jackson in the pass game would be a bonus.

Yeah, I was elated to see Soliai with some pressure in the preseason because it's just an added bonus if we get any pass rush from him or Jackson. They're both here to help stop the run and to eat up blockers to allow the ends, linebackers, and safeties to make plays. If we can also get a healthy Corey Peters out there in the 3-4, I think we'll have a really tough 3-4 look against the run.

Its just like when your building a house everyone wants to see the flash n dash on the outside not whats behind the walls holding the house up that's how I like to describe a guy like Tyson Jackson what he does will never get the credit that a Ryan or Julio or a explosive edge rusher will get but its just as important.

Not really. Their numbers were inflated with Fitzpatrick's 25 yards off of two scrambles, but the running back who started the game had 9 rushes for 42 yard and 22 came on 1 carry that should've been a loss of yards

Considering it was a RB that nobody has ever heard of, I don't think they were as inflated as you say they were. But regardless, I think the team will have a much better run D.

Tyson will be our version of Justin Smith. There is a reason Aldon Smith was able to run free and get sacks. I'm just hoping the talk on Worrilows blitzing isn't talk. Imagine Worrilow AND Spoon coming off Tysons edge...... Or I am wrong and he's just a run stuffer. Either way an upgrade from last year.

He's not that good. Hasn't gotten any sacks yet so he's a bust signing by TD as far as I'm concerned.

I agree and I don't believe you are kidding. Dimi spent good money on him. I hope he can at least shore up the run defense. He's got RayRay written all over him IMO. So called splash signing. I swear bro, I still believe they could give me the reigns and let me hire you, Kog and G-Dawg and I could get us some rest. I'm serious.

I agree and I don't believe you are kidding. Dimi spent good money on him. I hope he can at least shore up the run defense. He's got RayRay written all over him IMO. So called splash signing. I swear bro, I still believe they could give me the reigns and let me hire you, Kog and G-Dawg and I could get us some rest. I'm serious.

He wasn't signed to sack people man. He was never that. He's a run stopping space eater...lol

There were run stoppin sackers out there bro. We needed both.

He's only one of those things man. He's just so good at it he was taken in the first, then pundits tried to make him a bust. He was never snagged with the idea of getting the QB down for a loss. Same as Dorsey. Never looked at his skills and said, "He's going to destroy QB's." I thought he's destroy pockets and hold the POA better than anyone else in that draft.