Whats Up With The Bucs Oc?

PantherWake

I hear that Tedford is gonna be out for Week 1? Is that tru Bucs Fans?

I was waiting to see if any of you would pick up on this. He had some type of hospital procedure last week that has kept him outta One Buc Place all week, and it looks like he may not be there Sunday. Brand new OC, never coached an NFL offense before....I'm thinking it's a huge setback for the offense, but whaddaya gonna do?

I wasn't gonna post it, because I don't want any excuses.

From what I've gathered, he's going to, via telephone call, set up an offensive playbook for week 1, against the Panthers.

His playcalls for week 1 may be good enough, the only thing I'd worry about is if the Panthers quickly counter what the Bucs are trying to do...and he's not there to try and throw something else at them.

From what I've gathered, he's going to, via telephone call, set up an offensive playbook for week 1, against the Panthers.

His playcalls for week 1 may be good enough, the only thing I'd worry about is if the Panthers quickly counter what the Bucs are trying to do...and he's not there to try and throw something else at them.

I think you're correct, my main concern is setting up plays. A good OC is gonna call plays to setup other plays, and make changes on the fly. This was Schiano's downfall, probably the worst gameday coach the NFL's ever seen.

I was waiting to see if any of you would pick up on this. He had some type of hospital procedure last week that has kept him outta One Buc Place all week, and it looks like he may not be there Sunday. Brand new OC, never coached an NFL offense before....I'm thinking it's a huge setback for the offense, but whaddaya gonna do?

I wasn't gonna post it, because I don't want any excuses.

Oh well it's still no excuses lol we have no film on Tedford's offense anyway

Edited by PantherWake