Look At Atlantafalcons.com Homepage - Joe Hawley Looks Like A Member Of Isis

g-dawg

ISIS makes everyone hate Arabs. I'm Palestinian American and I think it's so despicable and the lowest form of deplorable acts that they're getting famous for. My father was a hard man, one of the hardest I've ever known, but he condemned these things and equated them to pigs with no soul who have a special place in **** waiting for them. Off topic, but it fires me up.

A little off the subject, but speaking of DJ Shockley he is on a show with Randy Waters now. The show is on Monday night at 6pm on the CW69 and it shows highlights of the game. I watched it last night and it was pretty good.

The CW is really going all in with Falcons coverage. The show with Coy Wire sux in my opinion, but this show and "The Falcons Inside the Locker Room" are pretty good.

ISIS makes everyone hate Arabs. I'm Palestinian American and I think it's so despicable and the lowest form of deplorable acts that they're getting famous for. My father was a hard man, one of the hardest I've ever known, but he condemned these things and equated them to pigs with no soul who have a special place in **** waiting for them. Off topic, but it fires me up.

Much respect to you for condemning the kind of atrocities ISIS is committing against totally innocent people on a daily basis. Your father may have been a hard man, but he is also a wise one.

Ahaln Abe!

No...it's the media that makes people hate Arabs. And it's done for political reasons.

If other countries were only shown white supremecists and KKK members from America, what would their idea of Americans be?

The media only show RADICAL arabs....not eveyday regular Arabs. Do we see Haifa Wehebe on TV? Myriam Fares? Adel Imam?

There is a whole other side of Arabic culture that is not being shown to American people.

Ahaln Abe!

No...it's the media that makes people hate Arabs. And it's done for political reasons.

If other countries were only shown white supremecists and KKK members from America, what would their idea of Americans be?

The media only show RADICAL arabs....not eveyday regular Arabs. Do we see Haifa Wehebe on TV? Myriam Fares? Adel Imam?

There is a whole other side of Arabic culture that is not being shown to American people.

Yes my brother, you're very right but that's been the case for so long. The situation in Gaza is on the forefront of media attack right now. But these issues are for another forum and unless people can truly open their eyes and hearts their minds will always be swayed by the media.