Falcons Have The #11 Quarterback Situation In The Nfl

BankerBird™

That is a garbage article. It is essentially a comparison of the starters (despite the author's attempts to include backups), and there is no way in holly **** that Ryan is the #11 QB in the league.

Argue about where he fits in the top 4 to 7 all you want, but he is not out of the top 10. ****, even if the author actually compared the backups, I gotta believe that Yates and Renfree (especially Renfree) are good enough that they help -- rather than hurt -- Ryan's cause.

It is times like this that I wish I didn't have a strict "no writing about football - football is recreation" rule for myself. Because clearly, NFL.com throws around bylines like they are confetti.

Well we certainly have better QB depth now since probably forever.

Redman was ok but now that Yates seems to have grasped our playbook he looked really good and Renfree has looked good all pre season.

We have some young QB's with upside which is rare for a backup situation. It's usually old guys way past their prime.

Well we certainly have better QB depth now since probably forever.

Redman was ok but now that Yates seems to have grasped our playbook he looked really good and Renfree has looked good all pre season.

We have some young QB's with upside which is rare for a backup situation. It's usually old guys way past their prime.

In 1991 The Falcons had at #1 Chris Miller, #2 Billy Joe Tolliver and a guy at #3 you may have heard of, Brett Farve.