Pressure Up The Middle = Falcon Victory - Just That Simple

I keep seeing people talking about hagemann getting pressure. How much do we really expect him to play? He hasn't been starting with our starting defense and we all now his conditioning is poor. Its not that I don't want him to beast, I just think people expectations are a little to high.

Are you kidding? Hagemann will get plenty of pt. Especially on passing downs. He will be part of the rotation. Nobody expects him to play every down. SHEESH!!

I keep saying that Bree's turns into an average QB whenever he's getting touched. He's a chicken$hit at heart. He's extremely lucky to have had some hosses blocking for him inside over the years and he is TOTALLY accustomed to the falcons getting zero push in his face.

Soliai changes this whole darn thing. No aint will be able to handle Paul one on one. You watch folks... Bree's will be getting a new taste of the falcons this week...

Interior pressure is great as long as you got guys on the edge actually capable of cleaning things up once the QB is flushed. Past couple years even when we did get good pressure up the middle we have been weak on getting the QB to the ground whenever someone got a hit/hand on him alot of the time. Sick of seeing guys like Cam and Kraperdink shrug our guys off and scramble for a big one.

It's time to see Tyson Jackson show us why we hired him. I want to see him shove his man backwards as well. I think Babs comes alive too! I sure hope our new guys learn to hate the aints as much as our vets...

I have not been real impressed with TJax so far in pre season, hope he earns his pay when live bullets start to be fired ....

ultimately, not allowing brees to escape the pressure is the difference maker. the push up the middle is great, but if he sidesteps the pressure and escapes a sack we'll see 40 yard bombs.

we'll have to set the tone with our rushing attack and front 7 defensively to bring it home. i agree the push up the middle is key, but closing the deal is tough with agile quarterbacks.

ultimately, not allowing brees to escape the pressure is the difference maker. the push up the middle is great, but if he sidesteps the pressure and escapes a sack we'll see 40 yard bombs.

we'll have to set the tone with our rushing attack and front 7 defensively to bring it home. i agree the push up the middle is key, but closing the deal is tough with agile quarterbacks.

My sentiments exactly.

Brees hates pressure up the middle. Hagemann, Worrilow blitzing up the middle, Soliai, Babs, and Jackson are the key.

I agree but you left out Goodman who I think will make a difference with getting his arms up along with Hageman to flush the dwarf or mess up the passing lanes.