E S P N " More Or Less "

Kevo

The premise is that Jaws and Tim Hasselbeck are given a number for each team and they have to give their opinion as to whether that team will have more or less wins than the number given:

Saints-both Jaws and Hasselbeck chose more than 10 wins

Falcons-Jaws chose less than 8 1/2 wins Tim Hasselbeck chose more

Panthers-Jaws chose 8 wins Hasselbeck chose less than 8 wins

Bucs-Jaws chose more than 7 wins Hasselbeck chose less

What are your thoughts?

Man, it's a LONG season, rife with possibilities. I expect the Saints to win 12-14 games but so many things can happen to put the kibosh on that.

The Panthers are the reigning division champions, that D is still balling, the team is getting a lot of disrespect. I guess it depends on Cam.

I honestly don't know what to expect from the Falcons or Bucs. They could do great or poor.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA

Man, it's a LONG season, rife with possibilities. I expect the Saints to win 12-14 games but so many things can happen to put the kibosh on that.

The Panthers are the reigning division chamois, that D is still balling, the team is getting a lot of disrespect. I guess it depends on Cam.

I honestly don't know what to respect from the Falcons or Bucs. They could do great or poor.

Panthers Oline is a BIG question mark though.

The Panthers are the reigning division chamois, that D is still balling, the team is getting a lot of disrespect. I guess it depends on Cam.

I honestly don't know what to respect from the Falcons or Bucs. They could do great or poor.

I imagine the falcons will have at least 10 wins, a better offensive line to protect our $100 mil investment, and a healthy julio and roddy, I imagine 10 wins is more achievable that 12 wins, but I think they will be above .500

Nothing different than what I've seen from everyone else.

Everyone is high on the Saints!

While most agree that the Falcons will be better and possibly the 2nd best team in the division, they vary on how much better they'll really be and have them at .500 or slightly above.

Most seem to think the Panthers are going to take a huge step back.

Most think the Bucs will improve with the rare few that see them as a sleeper to compete for the division/a playoff spot.

The premise is that Jaws and Tim Hasselbeck are given a number for each team and they have to give their opinion as to whether that team will have more or less wins than the number given:

Saints-both Jaws and Hasselbeck chose more than 10 wins

Falcons-Jaws chose less than 8 1/2 wins Tim Hasselbeck chose more

Panthers-Jaws chose 8 wins Hasselbeck chose less than 8 wins

Bucs-Jaws chose more than 7 wins Hasselbeck chose less

What are your thoughts?

Neither one of 'em seem to know what they're talkin' about most of the time. They like to think they do, but you could pick two from here in Rc that could come up with the **** they tray and pass off as insider knowledge. Jaworski's just become irritating the older he gets. He use to give some decent breakdowns on quarterbacks, now he just kisses one *** after another.