Tennessee Vols

Miller2Rison

Well we got us a good win against Utah State, not exactly a power house but the commentators sure were hyping them up. The real test is in 2 weeks at Oklahoma then there is the GA-TN feud that i will be lost in who to root for in bc i would like to see either the Dawgs, Vols, or Aggies take the SEC this year.

Well we got us a good win against Utah State, not exactly a power house but the commentators sure were hyping them up. The real test is in 2 weeks at Oklahoma then there is the GA-TN feud that i will be lost in who to root for in bc i would like to see either the Dawgs, Vols, or Aggies take the SEC this year.

the announcers were being moronic.. they went way overboard in their commentary. i thought maybe utah state could give the vols a game and then saw they returned just 3 starters from last year.. returning 3 starters from the year before is tough for a legit bcs program, but for utah state it's close to impossible to field a team especially game 1.. we will see how the vols are in the next few games, impossible to take anything away from a matchup like this.

the announcers were being moronic.. they went way overboard in their commentary. i thought maybe utah state could give the vols a game and then saw they returned just 3 starters from last year.. returning 3 starters from the year before is tough for a legit bcs program, but for utah state it's close to impossible to field a team especially game 1.. we will see how the vols are in the next few games, impossible to take anything away from a matchup like this.

So many people were picking Utah St in this game it was ridiculous. 6 out of 8 SI panelist picked Utah State for example. I am very glad UT went out and stomped them.

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

So many people were picking Utah St in this game it was ridiculous. 6 out of 8 SI panelist picked Utah State for example. I am very glad UT went out and stomped them.

they just saw utah state and that qb and was like "well they almost beat auburn 2 years ago". heck corso and herbie said that and i just shook my head.. this team for utah state isn't the same team that played auburn 2 years ago. i am sure you are very happy.. it's very good to get a beatdown no matter who you face.

they just saw utah state and that qb and was like "well they almost beat auburn 2 years ago". heck corso and herbie said that and i just shook my head.. this team for utah state isn't the same team that played auburn 2 years ago. i am sure you are very happy.. it's very good to get a beatdown no matter who you face.

That's what I wasn't understanding, it's no where near that team. Regardless it was a good performance and I was very glad to see it.

we gotta win the games we are supposed to win and our defense played their hearts out, then we got Arkansas State, SHOULD be another beat down then we are going to be tested in Okie country, would LOVE to see an upset against the Sooners but we gotta have a better running game to beat the Sooners then if we can contain Gurly at all against Georgia then i will be sold that we are once again a legit program, We got Chattanooga coming after those 2 big games so that SHOULD be another easy win.