Champ Bailey Released

gp_74

Why?? I don't want every guy that gets cut. We were very competitive this year in camp. We have talent. The only thing at this point that would really raise my eyebrows is a beast rush end like a Clowney. Cut clowney please houston. Other than that, I don't want these scraps that everybody is salivating over.

I don't like the cuts for our team. We don't need any corners, safeties, lb's, dlineman, wr's, olinemen, rb's, qb's. The only thing I'd say we could get is a boss edge rusher or a boss TE.

Everything y'all are wanting we have equal or better already on the team. I haven't seen a cut that was better than what we already have. It would just be a swap basically.

So unless a cut is unmistakably better than what we have at edge rush or TE save these threads please. We're kinda stacked but y'all ain't realizing yet. Still coveting the next mans trophy wife when you have a trophy wife yourself.

Edited by TheFatboi

Definitely done at CB, but is he done at Safety?

This is the only option I see for champ bit at this point I like what we have back there. I'm liking Ishmael and wish he could get more snaps. Maybe get him for insurance if he's willing to play safety but I like the guys we have. I'd rather a boss edge rusher get cut somewhere and grab him.

His career is over. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry or happy for him that he was cut. At least now he gets to say he never played a real game as an Ain't.

If he couldn't help them he can't help us. If we wanted a mentor we would have kept Asante, and that's all Champ can be at this point.

Why?? I don't want every guy that gets cut. We were very competitive this year in camp. We have talent. The only thing at this point that would really raise my eyebrows is a beast rush end like a Clowney. Cut clowney please houston. Other than that, I don't want these scraps that everybody is salivating over.

I don't like the cuts for our team. We don't need any corners, safeties, lb's, dlineman, wr's, olinemen, rb's, qb's. The only thing I'd say we could get is a boss edge rusher or a boss TE.

Everything y'all are wanting we have equal or better already on the team. I haven't seen a cut that was better than what we already have. It would just be a swap basically.

So unless a cut is unmistakably better than what we have at edge rush or TE save these threads please. We're kinda stacked but y'all ain't realizing yet. Still coveting the next mans trophy wife when you have a trophy wife yourself.

This. And especially the bolded part. There is a lot of overestimating of fringe players going on around here. And a lot of underestimating how good our personnel already is.

This is the only option I see for champ bit at this point I like what we have back there. I'm liking Ishmael and wish he could get more snaps. Maybe get him for insurance if he's willing to play safety but I like the guys we have. I'd rather a boss edge rusher get cut somewhere and grab him.

I don't like our FS's much at all.

I don't like our FS's much at all.

The only thing I saw from lowery and Ishmael is they would blow an assignment and leave the corner hanging but other than that both played pretty good. The whole thing comes down to pass rush tho. They will either suck from no pressure or play like pro bowlers getting int's from erratic qb's that were in distress from the pass rush. It all starts up front. I think the back end will go where the pass rush goes.