Sign This Petition To Say No More Jaguar Players Or Coaches!

PokerSteve

Okay, I've tried to keep my cool, but after the monumentally stupid signing of Stupar this morning, I'm drawing the gotdam line right here. No more Jacksonville Jaguar duds, busts, cast-off, washed-up, no playing, mediocre mo fo's! And while I'm at it, no more gotdam lousy-azz coaches from that miserable FAIL of a team either. The best thing we got from the Jags was Mike Smith. Some of y'all are still worshiping at his feet, but last time I looked, he still only had 1 play-off win and he took this team to a power crash dive into the abyss last season. Koetter has been another weak-sauce coach from the Jags. Where's the creativity? Where's the second-half offense? Where are the TD's in the Red Zone with this moron at the helm of our offense? With the dynamic duo of Smith and Koetter operating the offense, I swear I think top-tier teams could hold us out of the end zone if they only fielded six or seven players on defense.

No more players, coaches, FO staff, or waterboys from the Jaguars. We want to get better, not drop down to be a steaming pile of fail like they are, have always been and always will be. We need new leadership, but failing that, we should let this leadership know we are sick and tired of mediocrity, stupidity and moronic cronyism with the Faguars. Anybody else had enough of this ish? Sound off!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I'm not signing squat. I like Mike Smith, Dirk Koetter, and Mike Peterson. I'm not worshiping anyone, BTW. But only a tool would suggest that Smitty is bad coach. And before everybody got hurt last season, Koetter was at the helm of a 14-4 squad that would have made the Super Bowl if two defenders didn't have boneheaded plays that extended drives in the NFCCG. Is that an excuse? Maybe. But also QFT.

I know nothing about Stupar, but I know that we lose nothing by replacing Dobbins with him. Why you guys are going ape sh!t over scrub players is beyond me. I said it before and I'll say it again: football should be fun. If it's not, watch baseball or MLS.

Nope. I'm not signing squat. I like Mike Smith, Dirk Koetter, and Mike Peterson. I'm not worshiping anyone, BTW. But only a tool would suggest that Smitty is bad coach. And before everybody got hurt last season, Koetter was at the helm of a 14-4 squad that would have made the Super Bowl if two defenders didn't have boneheaded plays that extended drives in the NFCCG. Is that an excuse? Maybe. But also QFT.

I know nothing about Stupar, but I know that we lose nothing by replacing Dobbins with him. Why you guys are going ape sh!t over scrub players is beyond me. I said it before and I'll say it again: football should be fun. If it's not, watch baseball or MLS.

Excuse me, but other than riding the coattails of Matt Ryan, Roddy White and Michael Turner, what has Mike Smith done as a HC? What clear, unassailable evidence can you offer to prove that Mike Smith is a good coach? All the times I've seen Smith make an Executive Decision, it's been a fricking disaster. What did Koetter bring? He re-introduced this offense to a cool concept called the Screen Pass. Whoopti-effing-do. He ain't chit as an OC. He's another mediocrity riding Ryan's coattails.

So if Dobbins was garbage, we were forced to go to the Jags to see if we could find somebody they CUT FROM THEIR TEAM as an improvement? LOOOOL. C'mon, think a little bit. This love affair we have with the stupid, low-rent, loser Jags team doesn't cut it.

News flash boyo, the Jags might be a pretty decent team this year, they have a solid building block with the new regime, but you keep on bitching for no reason. Maybe you just forgot to take your meds, idk.

They're going to be "improved" this year? LOL. So they're gonna go 6-10 and set the league on its ear? Maybe we should just pick up everybody else they cut. Maybe we can go 7-9!

I don't get what the **** you are complaining about. You see any probowlers we could have signed out there? Or you just want to be that immature little kid who doesn't want to go play at the local pool because the neighbor you don't like might be there. Again, grow the **** up.

I don't get what the **** you are complaining about. You see any probowlers we could have signed out there? Or you just want to be that immature little kid who doesn't want to go play at the local pool because the neighbor you don't like might be there. Again, grow the **** up.

So, we go looking for pro bowlers from all 31 teams, and failing to find one, our only remaining option is to run back to the Jags and pick up some nameless reject from their scrap pile? That's our best chance to improve our team? Grow a *** **** ****** ******* brain.

I like the overreactions to Steve's post more than the actual post itself.

I figure this season is going to take care of all of the Jacksonville refugees anyway.