2 Players To Watch Sunday

Miller2Rison

i will most likely be watching th Saints-Falcons game at a sports bar so during commercials or whatever i'm going to try to peak in on the Houston game every so often.

I really wanna keep an eye on both Jake Matthews and Jadeveon Clowney as the season progresses. I still don't know if we made the right move by not trading up for Clowney and just staying with Matthews.

Of course we needed help on both the o-line and d-line so right now i guess you could say we made the right decision but i'm curious to see how both of these players develop as pros as the season goes along, i expect them both to make some mistakes next Sunday and i expect them both to make some plays.

I will also be keeping an eye our defense to see how well we have improved, I still don't understand the signing of Osi then releasing Abe. Wasted signing imo of course idk what goes on behind the scenes.

i will most likely be watching th Saints-Falcons game at a sports bar so during commercials or whatever i'm going to try to peak in on the Houston game every so often.

I really wanna keep an eye on both Jake Matthews and Jadeveon Clowney as the season progresses. I still don't know if we made the right move by not trading up for Clowney and just staying with Matthews.

Of course we needed help on both the o-line and d-line so right now i guess you could say we made the right decision but i'm curious to see how both of these players develop as pros as the season goes along, i expect them both to make some mistakes next Sunday and i expect them both to make some plays.

I will also be keeping an eye our defense to see how well we have improved, I still don't understand the signing of Osi then releasing Abe. Wasted signing imo of course idk what goes on behind the scenes.

Dude if we hadn't then Lamar Holmes would be protecting MR's blindside and we'd be starting Carimi or Schraeder at RT. Are you kidding? I mean sure Holmes has looked better, but **** that noise I would much rather have Jake over the Clown, especially considering we'd have probably given up Hageman and Freeman too (think Texans wanted a 1st 2nd and 4th)

NO thanks.

Dude if we hadn't then Lamar Holmes would be protecting MR's blindside and we'd be starting Carimi or Schraeder at RT. Are you kidding? I mean sure Holmes has looked better, but **** that noise I would much rather have Jake over the Clown, especially considering we'd have probably given up Hageman and Freeman too (think Texans wanted a 1st 2nd and 4th)

NO thanks.

Yeah, do you want to see TJ Yates all year?

The thing with picking JC is that you have to take into account the 2+ 1st round picks plus all the other picks it would of taken to get him. It isn't fair to compare one to the other straight up because of what it would of cost us to take Clowney. Everyone has to keep that in perspective.

The thing with picking JC is that you have to take into account the 2+ 1st round picks plus all the other picks it would of taken to get him. It isn't fair to compare one to the other straight up because of what it would of cost us to take Clowney. Everyone has to keep that in perspective.

What is this perspective you speak of?

Clowney may have been the best player in the draft but the Texans still have Fitzgerald at QB.

He was in no way worth what they wanted for him. In the long run we are going to be better off with Matthews. Because Clowney is in a glory position he will have more highlights but Matthews will solidify us for a long time.

Guest facelessman07

I'm gonna be watching Mike Smith to see if he came to coach the hail out of this game. Dude better bring it, could be his last season here and the ice will only get thinner if he crumbles Sunday

For our team Matthews, Hageman and Freeman make us much better than just Clowney could. Texans may have even wanted a 2d next year also.

Now we can get a serious rusher #1 next year plus a LG or LB.

They wanted 3 first round picks plus this years 2 and 4. No way in Hades would I go for something like that.

Completely agree.