The Not So Magnificent 7

Door Gunner

Only 46 in pads on game day. This is my guess as to who isn't.

Tyler Starr

James Stone

Cliff Mathews

Ryan Schraeder

Corurtney Roby

Stansly Maponga

Sean Renfree

Edit.. Does anyone know how to see who is on the list once the info is no longer top secret? laugh.png Will it be on the team page for non injured inactive or something like that? Now I'm curious to see if I was even close. lolol

Edited by Door Gunner

Swap out Peters for Matthews, at least to begin with.

I would imagine that's the only reason he's on the roster at the moment.... As kind of an insurance policy for Peters Achilles.

I also think Roby has to be active. I would hate for his man value to be as a ST and we chose to keep him as inactive instead of protecting Reedy or keeping Travian

So definitely

Schraeder, Stone, Renfree, Starr

And then Peters or Matthews.

That's 5 "easy" ones, I think

We all seem to think Roby has to be active otherwise his roster spot doesn't serve a point.

And personally, I think Maponga is active.

Southward is a name I wouldn't be surprised to see inactive.

Both Arenas and McClain can spot cover at FS if our two safeties go down. Kehmal is the first guy up at FS and SS IMO

So definitely

Schraeder, Stone, Renfree, Starr

And then Peters or Matthews.

That's 5 "easy" ones, I think

We all seem to think Roby has to be active otherwise his roster spot doesn't serve a point.

And personally, I think Maponga is active.

Southward is a name I wouldn't be surprised to see inactive.

Both Arenas and McClain can spot cover at FS if our two safeties go down. Kehmal is the first guy up at FS and SS IMO

Hope not.

Southward has the physical tools, speed (4.3's) and the smarts (31 Wonderlic) to be, along with Trufant, the best talent in in the secondary with pro bowl written all over him. The light hasn't come yet, but when it does, he may be our Free Safety for the next 10+ years.

Apparently OP doesn't know that "inactives" for each game can and most likely be different from week to week, and these are named about 1 1/2 hours before game time.

Having said that, it is possible that some guys will be there every week, like stone for example. Bug it can vary from week to week according to the upcoming opponent, maybe an injury requires a couple weeks to heal so the guy don't dress and is listed as "inactive".....lots of scenarios can change who suits up or don't each week

Apparently OP doesn't know that "inactives" for each game can and most likely be different from week to week, and these are named about 1 1/2 hours before game time.

Having said that, it is possible that some guys will be there every week, like stone for example. Bug it can vary from week to week according to the upcoming opponent, maybe an injury requires a couple weeks to heal so the guy don't dress and is listed as "inactive".....lots of scenarios can change who suits up or don't each week

Actually I do know that. My bad for not saying for game one. Lets face it if SJax isn't ready the list will change. Ya if we have a repeat of injuries like last year (God forbid) or some players decide to seriously Sh!t their mess kit on or off the field then I can see the list changing. As far as game planing goes. Who?? Who might Matthews replace for a game plan just as an example, and why?

Hope not.

Southward has the physical tools, speed (4.3's) and the smarts (31 Wonderlic) to be, along with Trufant, the best talent in in the secondary with pro bowl written all over him. The light hasn't come yet, but when it does, he may be our Free Safety for the next 10+ years.

He could still be all those things in the future. But for this season, on a game by game basis, he doesn't really provide much unless he's a bigger factor on ST than we know. Which is entirely possible given his measurables